Sapphire (My Oc)

Name: Sapphire.

Nicknames: Sissy (by Ruby).

Age: 13 (Origins), 13 1/2 (Season 1 and 2), 14 (Season 3).

Species: Human.

Gender: Female.

Sexuality: Straight.

Appearance: Wavy Brown Hair, Ocean Blue Eyes, Fair Skin, Blue Eyeshadow, Black Eyeliner, Light Red Lipstick and Black Mascara.

Personality: (To Chloe, Lila and Bullies) Aggressive, Tough, Cruel. (To Her Family and Friends) Beautiful, Friendly, Caring, Kind and Smart, Gentle, Protective and Understanding.

C/H/V: Hero.

Kwami Name: Crystal (Sapphire Says "Crystal, Let's Swim!").

Kwami Appearance: Dark Blue Skin, Antenna's with Crystals on it and Crystal white Eyes.

Family: Cedric (Father), Cleo (Deceased Mother), Mary (Step-Mother), Richard (Older Step-Brother), Ruby (Little Sister), Katherine (Older Step-Sister).

Friends: Ivan, Adrien, Kim, Nathanael, Rose, Sabrina, Mylene, Juleka, Marinette, Alix, Max, Nino, Alya, Luka, Marc, Kagami and Ondine.

Enemies: Chloe, Lila and Hawkmoth (Gabriel).

Likes: Her Friends, Her Family, Her Mother's Movies, Her Mother's Songs, Cookies, Chocolate Donuts, Hot Chocolate, Pizza, Spaghetti with Meatballs and Fashion.

Dislikes: Chloe, Lila's Lies, Akumitized Villians, Her Step-Mother, Adrien's Father, Thriller Movies, Her Sister and Friends In Danger and Her Mother's Death.

Hero Outfit: Sleeveless Light Blue Dress, Long Dark Blue Gloves, Dark Blue Long Knee Boots, Blue Headband and Dark Blue Mask.

Hero Name: Ocean Blue.

Hero Weapon: Trident.

Citizen Clothing: Yellow T-Shirt with Long Sleeves, Blue Cropped Jeans, Black Flats, Black Blazer (Like Marinette's) and Yellow Headband.

Fear: If Something Bad Happens To Ruby, Cedric Will Forbid Sapphire From Going Anywhere, Including School (Revealed In "Sandboy").

Backstory: When Sapphire Was 10, Her Mother died Giving Birth to Her Sister. 1 Year Later, Her Father, Cedric, Remarried. Mary Is A Beautiful But Cruel Woman. She Has Children Of Her Own, But They Were Older Then Her. She Went To School And Met Marinette, Adrien and The Rest.

Skills/Abilities: (Citizen) Ice Skating, Violin, Dancing and Piano. (Superhero) Create Water Tornados With Her Trident.

Future: Sacrifices Herself To Save Paris From Hawkmoth Or Defeats Hawkmoth and Celebrates With Her Family and Friends.

Other: Sapphire Got Crystal After Saving Master Fu When He's Dangling On A Bridge. Sapphire Cares Very Deeply Of Her Friends and Family. As A Superhero, Her Blue Triton Gives Her The Ability To Fly. Sapphire Looks Like Her Mother But Fair Skin.

Sapphire's Crushes:

Adrien - When Roleplaying With pvences1

Tyler - Tyeblanc 's OC.

Owen - SpiderPuppy 's OC.

Michelangelo - TMNT 2012.

Alan Tracy - Thunderbirds Are Go.

Ian Lightfoot - Onward.