Marida and Maria

Name: Marida.

Age: 17 (Older).

Sexuality: Straight.

Species: Half Human/Half Succubus.

Appearance: (Human) Wavy Indigo Hair, Brown Eyes, Fair White Skin, Rosy Cheeks, Dark Blue Eyeshadow, Dark Red Lipstick, Black Eyeliner, Silver Earrings and Silver Necklace. (Succubus) Black Hair With Dark Blue Streaks, Dark Blue Eyes, Fair Skin, Black Eyeshadow, Lipstick and Eyeliner and Golden Pendant With Dark Blue Diamond In The Center.

Wears: (Human) Dark Blue Long Sleeve Dress (Reaches Half Of Her Knees), Black Leather Jacket, Black Ankle Heel Boots, Short White Silk Gloves and Dark Blue Head Band. (Succubus) Black Body Suit. (I Don't Own The Picture)

Personality: (To Her Family and Friends) Emotional, Serious, Sisterly, Brave, Protective, Caring and Tough

Personality: (To Her Family and Friends) Emotional, Serious, Sisterly, Brave, Protective, Caring and Tough. (To Juleka, Rose and Their Friends) Cruel, Rude, Abusive and Deluded.

Friends: Riley, Ben, Poppy, Violet and Jeana.

Family: Darian (Father), Grace (Mother), Maria (Younger Twin Sister).

Enemies: Chloe, Lila, Katherine, Richard, Hawkmoth, Marinette, Alya, Kim, Adrien, Marc, Kagami, Max, Sapphire, Ivan, Mylene, Anna, Ruby, Nino, Sabrina, Alix, Nathaniel, Juleka, Rose and Luka.

Likes: Her Family, Apple Juice, Fresh Water, Her Morning Routine, Sports and Dogs.

Dislikes: LGBT, Tomatoes, Shrimps, Marinette and Their Friends, Liars, Sci-fic Movies and Science.

Skills: Singing, Cooking and Dancing (Michael Jackson Dance Moves).

Other: Marida Is Homophobic and Lives With Her Dad At A Straight Company and She's A Lead Singer Of Her Band.

Name: Maria.

Age: 17 (Younger).

Sexuality: Straight.

Appearance: Sky Blue Hair In French Braid, Light Blue Eyes, Fair White Skin, Freckles, Bright Pink Eyeshadow, Bright Pink Lipstick, Black Eyeliner, Golden Locket and Golden Bracelet With Rubies On It.

Wears: Black T-Shirt With Zombie Skull Crusher Title On It, Dark Blue Jeans (Like Marinette's But Blue) Bright Pink Jacket (Like Marinette's But Bright Pink) and Black Ankle Heel Boots. (At Marida's Hang-outs) Purple Long Sleeve Dress (Reaches Half Of Her Knees), Dark Blue Blazer, Dark Purple Ankle Boots, Red Heart-Shaped Clip In Her Hair and Black Choker Necklace.

Personality: Loving, Smart, Funny, Playful, Party-Animal and Emotional.

Friends: Marinette, Alya, Adrien, Nino, Mylene, Kim, Max, Ivan, Juleka, Alix, Rose, Nathaniel, Marc, Ruby, Luka and Kagami.

Family: Darian (Father), Grace (Mother), Marida (Older Twin Sister).

Enemies: Chloe, Lila and Hawkmoth.

Likes: Her Mother, Her Sister, Cupcakes, Soda, Fruit, Candy, Her Favourite Band, Science, Babies and Her Crush (Felix Graham de Vanily).

Dislikes: Fangirls Being With Her Crush, Veggies (Mostly Broccoli), Germs, Sickness and Her Sister's Hatred For Homosexuals.

Other: She's Scared Of Snakes, The Dark and Enclosed Spaces and Lives With Her Mother. (Her Mother Owns A Restaurant)