Ruby

Name: Ruby.

Age: 4.

Sexuality: Straight.

Appearance: (Citizen) Short Brown Chestnut Bob Hair, Purple Eyes, Fair Light Skin, Rosy Cheeks and Freckles. (Akumatized) Black Skin, Razor Sharp Teeth, Devil Red Eyes, Black Snakes For Hair and Grey Dress.

Wears: Pink Long Sleeve Shirt, Purple Headband, Purple Skirt and Black Mary Jane Shoes. (Future) Black Leather Jacket, Hot Pink Headband, Hot Pink Tank Top, Black Skirt and Long Knee Boots.

Personality: (Citizen) Cheerful, Funny, Childish, Emotional, Sometimes Get Scared and Caring. (Akumatized) Spoiled, Bratty, Evil, Cruel and Mean.

Villain Name: Black Goo.

Akumatized Object: Golden Bracelet With Purple Jewels (Her Mother's Bracelet).

Friends: Chris (Love Interest), Ella, Etta, Manon and Daisy.

Family: Cedric (Father), Cleo (Deceased Mother), Mary (Step-Mother), Sapphire (Older Sister), Katherine (Older Step-Sister) and Richard (Older Step-Brother).

Enemies: Chloe, Sabrina, Lila and Hawkmoth.

Likes: Purple (Favourite Color), Her Sister and Father, Doing Her Favourite Things, Flower Crowns, Toast, Cupcakes, Dressing Up, Spending Time With Sapphire, People Knowing That She Is Autistic, 

Dislikes: People Hating Her Cooking, Not Being Invited (To Parties, Sleepovers Or Anything), Akumatized Villains, Getting In Trouble, Roaches, Peanuts (Allergy), Horror Movies and Being Seperated From Her Sister and Father.

Skill/Abilities: (Citizen) Cooking, Biting, Drawing, Painting, Piano and Dancing. (Akumatized) Transform People Into Statues Of Black Slime, Turn Into Slime and Back Into Her Black Body.

How She Got Akumatized: Ruby Wants Marinette, Luka, Juleka, Nathaniel, Marc, Kagami and Adrien To Join Her Cooking Club But They Kept Saying That Their Busy. When They Are At School, Ruby Still Wants Them To Go But Ivan Told Her That She Can't Force Them and That She's An Annoying Brat. Ruby Ran Off Crying and Gets Akumatized By Hawkmoth and To Get Revenge On The People Who Refused To Join Her Cooking Club.

Other: 1. Sapphire Warns Her Friends That "If Ruby Gets Akumatized Or Kidnapped, Their Friendship Will Come To An End". 2. Ruby Has Autism.

14 Year Old Ruby (The Picture Is Not Mine):

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Miraculous Ladybug RP (OPENED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें