Shadow

(I Don't Own Any Of The Pictures In The Chapters)

Name: Shadow.

Real Name: Satan.

Age: 19.

Sexuality: Straight.

Appearance: Raven Black Hair, Dark Blue Eyes and Fair Skin.

Wear: (From The Picture)

Personality: Handsome, Fearless, Serious, Tough, Brotherly and Caring.

Friends: Luka, Sapphire, Marinette, Juleka, Kim, Dani and Hank.

Family: Feline (Younger Sister)

Enemies: Chloe, Richard and Hawkmoth.

Likes: Girls (Staria Mostly), Staria's Songs, Ladybug and Ocean Blue, Rap Battle and Tattoos.

Dislikes: Other Guys Hurting Girls, Sushi, XY, Richard, Snakes and Bears.

Backstory: When He Was Young, He Was Bullied A Lot At School and Treated Badly By A Lot Of People Cause Of His Name. His Parents Love and Support Him For Who He Is and Always Tells Him That His Future Will Change Into A Miracle. His Younger Sister, Feline, Comforts Him With Food She Brings, Sleeps With Him and Spends Time With Him. On His 14th Birthday, He Started Doing Rap In A Talent Boarding School. He Wins In Rap Battles, Does Training In 8:00pm To 1:00am, Change The Way He Looks, The Way He Talks To People, Change Laugh In A Gentle Tone and Became A Famous Rapper and Changed His Name To Shadow So No One Will Ever Abuse Him Again.

Other: He Loves His Sister More Then Anyone But Has A Famous Crush On Staria.