Katherine

Name: Katherine.

Age: 18.

Species: Human.

Gender: Female.

Sexuality: Straight.

C/H/V: Villain.

Appearance: Long Purple Hair, Light Blue Eyes, Fair Skin and Pink Strawberry Lipstick. 

Citizen Clothing: Turquoise Pattern Jacket, Grey Tank Top With Owl On It, Black Jeans and Black Flats.

Personality: (To Her Family and Friends) Sisterly, Kind, Confident, Protective and Hot-Tempered. (With Lila and Richard) Impatient, Cruel, Evil, Sedusive, Mean, Sexy and Cold.

Family: Mary (Mother) Cedric (Step-Father) Richard (Twin Older Brother) Sapphire (Step-Sister) Ruby (Step-Sister)

Friends: Sofia, Mack, Matthew, Nela, Charlotte And Shu.

Enemies: Chloe, Sabrina, Akumatized Villains, Audrey, Luka, Juleka, Rose, Alya, Nino, Kim, Ivan, Mylene, Adrien, Marinette, Max, Nathaniel, Anna, Bonnie, Ashley and Emerald.

Likes: Her Friends, Her Step-Sisters, Nature, Romance Movies, Evil Plans, Teaming Up With Lila and Torturing Her Enemies.

Dislikes: Her Family In Danger, Germs, Everyone Hating Her Brother, Ladybug, Ocean Blue, Chatnoir, Sea Food and Blueberries.

Villain Name: Maleficent.

Akumatized Object: Her Necklace.

Why She Became Akumatized: Cause Her Mother Was Trying to Get Her To Marry Someone she Never Met and Katherine Runs Off.

Other: She Can Sometimes Respect Chinese People.