SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER!!!

Connor's POV

I just finished my 9th year of secondary school and I'm waiting on my friend Evan to get out of class, his teacher always let's them out late even at the end of the year for some random reason. It's almost 3:55, 25 minutes after school ended for su--
"CONNOR!! " Yelled a voice, I turned around to see my dear friend Evan running towards me at top speed. When he finally did he was panting like a dog.

"You ready to leave?? "

"Yeah... Do you... Want me to drive.... Or... "

"I'll drive, you seem tired. "

"I thought... you would of... left me"

"I wouldn't do that to you. "

"Let's go then. My mum is expecting us to be home by 4:30... "

We left in Evans car since I don't have one cause my family haven't really cared to buy one for me. In case you didn't know, my family are real assholes. They're homophobic pieces of shit and because I'm transgender they absolutely hate me. And to make matters worse, they made my sister Zoe the only person, at the time, make me seem like the bad guy and now they all hate me, and I thought I had no one... Until I met Evan then... I finally started to feel loved again... So yeah, Evan is kinda my boyfriend, but at least I know that he loves me more than anything else in this world. We finally reached his house at 4:25 five minutes before curfew. We stepped out the car and I grabbed my bags out of the boot, we walled up to his door and stood there for a couple seconds.

"You ready?? "

"Mhm.. "

Evans POV

I unlocked the door and we walked into my home. Connor was still taking it all in when an all too familiar voice called out to us.

"EEEEEEEEVAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!"

We looked up to see my mum running down the slopped stairs to come greet us.

"Hey mum"

"Hey baby, saaaaaay... Who's this?? "She said with a grin on her face.

"Mum this is my boyfriend, Connor. Connor, this is my mum."

"Its nice to finally meet you, Connor."

"You too Mrs. Hansen, you too. "

"Evan has said sooooooo many sweet, cute, nice and kind things about you--"

"Alright mum he just got here. "

"Fine then, I'll tell ya la---"

She was cut off by a deafening noise.

"THE BRISKET. NOOOOO!!!! "

"Ummm.... Let me.. Show you to your room. "

I said awkwardly, I lead him upstairs to the guest room.

"This is where you'll be staying for the summer"

"Thanks Ev.. "

"You ok Con? "

"Ye-yeah... I just... Have a lot going through my mind at the moment... "

"Well.. Unpack your bags and rest up.. I'll wake you up when dinner is ready.. " I said as I walked out of his room and paused in the door way.

"If you do fall asleep that is."

We laughed for a bit then I left him to do his business.

Connor's POV

I feel bad just waltzing into his home like this... I've always had the feeling that I'm not going to be welcome here, or home, or school or anywhere for that matter.. But I-i was wrong, they appreciate me. Maybe because I make Evan happy. I finished unpacking and laid on my bed when I hear what seems to be 'Two-faced Lovers' coming from the other one room. And someone singing along.

"Hatchatee!!"

Is all I can make out of it.. And a cord change. I fall asleep.

Evan's POV

I ran upstairs to the guest room and started to shake Connor like crazy.

"Connor wake up, dinners ready. "

*groans* "I guess I did really fall asleep then, eh?"

We laughed it off then went downstairs to see my mum, dad and my not-so-little sister

"Oh!"

I said as if I'd forgotten something

"You haven't met my sister, Crystalline."

"So you were the one singing Hatsune Miku in the other room."

"Oh.. You heard that?? "

"You've got a good voice though."

"Thanks."

We sat down and ate what was basically a Sunday Roast, whilst my dad brutally questioned Connor. I finally managed to stop him and we went upstairs to our rooms.

"Your family is a lot nicer than I expected. "

"Yeah, I mean... They have to deal with me soo.. "

"Hehe, yeah.. I guess they do. "

Connor leaned in and kissed my lips softly, and I returned the favor. We stopped and I started to leave him be.

"Goodnight hunny"

"Goodnight babe"

•Words From The Author•

I was listening to vocaloid whilst writing this story and I was also in the car going somewhere but I am home now and I hope that you've liked this first chapter of my first ever book