Surprise

Evan's POV

It was the 7th of October, one more day and I would be a father as so would Connor, he was 9 months pregnant now and we were getting ready to go on a school trip that lasted a good couple days, we were packing bags for us to pick up at 9pm when we cane back home from the actual school day. We finished packing, got ready and took off for school.

~time skip to after skl brought to you by Hasa deinga Eebowai~

Connor's POV

We were back home again and collecting our bags to leave for the trip. There was a snow storm in the mix and we didn't want to get caught in it. Evan had wrapped his car tires in chains so they wouldn't slip on the icy road. We pulled up in front of the school and Evan parked his car in the overnight section, we went to meet up with the rest if our year.

"Con, you OK? Your hands are trembling.. "

"I just... Don't feel safe going on this trip..."

"It'll be tones of fun! "

Alana walked up behind us pulling her bag along behind her.

"And if anything goes wrong, remember, I'm a midwife in training.. I got dis.. "

"Umm I'm sorry... Who are you?? "

"Evan this is my Best friend Alana. "

"Best friend FOREVER"

"Yeah yeah whatever.. Alana this is my boyfriend Evan. "

"Nice to meet you. "

"It's nice to meet you too"

Just then the teacher calls out to us all

"Alright students, were going 5-10 minutes so I'd y'all can put your bags somewhere and grab a seat on the coach that would make life easier. Thank you. '

We put out bags at the bottom of the coach. We left for Utah.

"Hhhhh"

"What's wrong? "

"I wish they'd stop kicking"

"At Least you know they're alive and well. "

"Ow. It hurts"

"Calm down just try and get some sleep. "

~2 hours later~

The storm had really kicked up and the coach was slipping every now and then, I had woken up and was feeling sharp pains in my stomach and uterus.

"Shhh it'll be ok but for the mean time just hang in there, we'll get to our cabin in Utah and everything will be o-"

"Mrs. Johnson what's that big white thing heading towards us?! "

"VAAAAAAAAN!!!!! EVERYONE DUCK!!!!!!!!!! "

The coach was filled with panic and students screaming. The driver tried to swerve out if the way if the van but it hit us and the coach rolled off a cliff, everything went black.

Evan's POV

I woke up to see smoke was everywhere and we were upside down, sitting on n the coach which was supposed to take us to Utah but we crashed instead. 2 minutes later I heard a bunch of groans coming from all around me.

"Is everyone ok"

"I think my leg is broken" one girl shouted across the bus

"My friend is unconscious" a boy behind Evan yelled to the teacher. Conner woke up with a groan and the started to cry a bit.

"Connor what's wrong. "

"I- I dunno.. It just hurts so--"

He looked down to see that Conner's trousers were wet. Conner clutched his stomach in pain

"Wha?  Why didn't you hold it in"

"You dunno what this means do you.. "

I shook my head and he winced and groaned in pain.

"What's happening to you"

"My water broke, Evan... They're coming... "

•Words from the Author•
Oh lord here we gOOooo. Its happening.. Their on their way... Well the next chapter will be their birth soooo... Stick around for that with way more POV's from different Characters.