Miracle Child... ren??

Connor's POV

I woke in the same hospital room as usual but.. Evan and Zoe were also in hospital beds next to me. Evans mum Heidi walks in.

"Morning deary"

"H-hey"

"You ok?  You don't seem to be..."

"I'm fine I just..."

I remember the damage dealt to my stomach and how deep that one cut was..

"I just... Don't know if my baby is.. If.. They're still.... If I'm still..."

I felt my eyes watering and a tear down my face. She came and hugged me.

"Shhh shh shh it's ok... It'll be a ok"

Just then nurse Allen came in with what seemed to be a few scans and a box.

"I believe the baby is still there..."

Our faces lit up.

"But we found something which may cause disturbance... So just in case..."

She handed me a pregnancy test...

"Could you take another one for us please."

"S-sure"

I went to the bathroom and used it there, I sat there anxiously waiting until a beep caught my attention. I looked at it and...

...

...

I'm still pregnant... Oh thank god but.... What's this... Another result.... Wh-what..  I went back in and they were all staring at me. I sat on my bed and then the nurse spoke.

"We have some good news and bad news..."

"The bad news??"

"Your boyfriend Evan.. Is.. In a critical condition.. I'm afraid he won't make it out of here alive...."

My heart stopped, he might die!?  Having a baby was one thing but now he might not be there to see them.. Let alone raise them and watch them grow.. But the good news might be actual good news, right... Right??

"The good news??"

Her face lit up

"Congratulations..."

She threw the scans onto my lap. I picked them up.

"You're having twins!"

•Words from the Author•

Hhhhhh here we are again.. Poor Evan might die.. And the story I had planned has taken a toil for the worst. Also sorry it's like.. Sooooooooo short but I like, had NO ideas and also, I also wanted to end this on a cliffhanger. Welp thanks for reading.