One left in this world

Evan's POV

Connor and Zoe were progressing way better that me, not to mention that Zoe can use her prosthetic limbs like they're her own bone, flesh and skin,she has recovered from her tongue surgery too. As for Connor him and the babies were doing great and there health was basically back to normal meaning that they'd be released early. Connor's  monthly checkup cane around to so the just did it the room we were all in and turns out that their due date is November 08th. 4 weeks after Zoe's birthday on October 18th. And because Connor is 5 months pregnant now, he was told the gender if the babies. But I'm still not doing too well

"Good news, you two can go home today,Connor, you AND your little girls are ok and not to mention, Zoe, that you've grown into your new limbs, and your tongue has healed completely."

"What about Evan??"

"Ummm... Well... Evan, you're still in a critical condition I'm afraid we'll have to keep you in on medical terms...."

"That's ok.. I understand... "

"We'll keep a close eye on you of course and make sure you heal."

With that Connor and Zoe gave me a bear hug were out of the hospital and back home.... As for me... Well... I just hope I do make it out if here alive...

Connor's POV

I felt bad for leaving Evan alone in the hospital but I was so happy not just because my babies were safe.. But Zoe was alive.... We got to Evan's home and we went upstairs. Heidi and Mr. Hansen had gone to my house and collected the rest of our things. They also transformed what was going to be a storage room into Zoe's room and an old recording studio into a nursery for the twins. We finished dinner then Zoe and I went upstairs and sat in my room.

"Zoe... "

"Hmm"

"I know it doesn't seem like it is but... "

"Spit it out Connor. "

"We... We just.. Need to be there for each other now. "

"huh?  Were did this come from? "

"I don't think you've noticed but mum and dad aren't there for us anymore... They're dead.. "

"I think I remember their screams thank you... Having to watch that man ripping their guts out... "

She started trembling and breaking into tears, she collapsed into the corner if the room and cried. I sat next to her and she curled up into a ball on my lap.

"We're all we have left in this world.. I'm all you have left. And... Your all I have left... "

"I... Mum and I never saw you as a bad person... It was just.. Dad made sure you felt worthless.. Like we never loved you so.. When we were attacked.. All I wished was for you not to come home cause I didn't want you to get hurt.. But he grabbed my phone and called you... "

"Z-zoe... "

"I have something else  to tell you... "

"What is it... "

"He... He...he raped me...he left his mark on me too... "

She pulled up part if her shirt to reveal a burn mark on her waist.  M. U. N. R

"Zoe.. "

I pulled up part if my shirt to reveal the same mark. Her eyes became waterfalls as she saw it.

"C-c-connor i-i.. "

"It's not your fault.. He was ruthless"

"Hahaha come here you.. "

"We hugged for a while. Then when we pulled apart, Zoe left the room and I went to bed..