A mistake

Connor's POV

My heart plummet into my stomach... Twins?!. Heidi and the nurse were having an open conversation about the topic, Evan and Zoe were still asleep

"Oh that's wonderful!"

"It is isn't. Twins bring a real joy to your live not to mention tha-"

"No.."

"Connor is somethi-"

"No no no no no no no no no no"

I curled up into a ball

"Connor what's wrong?"

"Look at me, do I look like I want twins!"

"Connor calm dow-"

"No I didn't even want this one!"

Bad timing.

"You-d-didn't want the f-first one??"

I looked over and Evan was staring at me, his eyes filled with plead, I was scared. I didn't even want one... Two was too much...

"I.. I..."

"No it's fine... I understand..."

He turned away from me and fell silent

"Hhhhhh I don't want to deal with this"

"But your not dealing with this alone, you have me, Crystalline, Zoe and Eva-"

"BUT HE'S IN A CRITICAL CONDITION!  HE MIGHT NOT EVEN BE THERE TO RAISE THEM!! "

Another bad time, Evan wasn't even sleeping...

"I-"

He started

"I might die??"

"Ev I-"

"Leave me alone, Murphy"

Murphy... He really hates me now.. I didn't know how to react... Just then Zoe woke up.. They had given her a new tongue and limbs so she could speak and move her arm and leg again, but in it its as still muffles and she can't really control them yet.

"Whath happenings?"

"I'm a mess."

I got up and left the room to go to the bathroom. I sat in the bathtub and cried..

Zoe's POV

Weird much.. Connor never normally acted like this. It was like he was.... Torn... His heart was torn into itty bitty little pieces.

"We'll leave you guys alone..."

Mrs. Hansen and the nurse left the room. Evan was facing me his eyes filled with tears.

"Hey..."

"I... I don't believe he would do that to me..."

"Whaths the big deaw anywaths??"

"He hasn't told you?"

I shook my head

"He's pregnant"

"Weawy?!"

"Mhm... I thought he was fine with it.. But... Turns out he didn't want to be a father just yet..."

I sat up and Evan did the same, I took hold of his trembling hands.

"Lithen.. Thometimeths peopwe don't wanna have a child.. But their partner doeths, they dethide to keep the baby for their partnerths thake and weww that doethn't go tho weww... But what I'm twying to thay ith that.. Connor thinkths diffewentwy than you do.. He may awso be having howmownal ithues at the moment... Do jutht... Bawe with him... Heww come wond... Eventuawy..."

Evans face lit up, he saw sense in my words.

"Thanks Zoe, it means a lot.."

"No pwobwem, now go in there and thawk to hem. He'th pwobewy in teaws!"

Evan got out if his bed and went to the bathroom.

Evan's POV

I left Zoe on her own to go talk to Connor, he had left the room 15 minutes ago because we had gotten into and argument. I knocked on the bathroom door then entered.. His arms were covered in blood and scars and there was a blade in the tub with him..

"Connie... W-why?"

No response

"Look.. I know your prolly mad and upset with me at the moment but..."

I grabbed some bandages and sat behind him in the tub... I started to bandage his arms..

"You can't be doing this.. Its bad for the baby.."

"Hhhhh... I dunno... How to tell you this but..."

"Tell me what?"

"Babies, Ev.."

I was confused

"Wha??"

"I'm carrying twins..."

I was ecstatic

"Con, isn't that a good thing?"

"Not for me... When we were... You know.. In the guest room.. When you were about to finish.. I tried to stop you... And get you to pull out.. But... You finished before I could stop you.... I... Never really wanted a child... Let alone two but... You just seemed so happy when I told you... I... Didn't want to upset you... I didn't want to-t-to..."

He started to cry

"I didn't wanna hurt you Evan! I didn't want you to hate me for getting an abortion!  So I kept it thinking that it'll be ok but, the nurse told me that I was carrying twins and I couldn't handle it.. I-... I CAN'T HANDLE IT-....!!!!"

He collapsed into my arms and started to bawl his eyes out

"There there. I'm sorry... i didn't know you didn't want this...I was being selfish and I'm sorry.."

We spent a sentimental moment in the tub and stayed there, Zoe came in and sat next to Connor to his right and we all cuddled there for the night.

•Words from the author•

YAAAAAAAAYY!!!  EVERYONE IS HAPPY AGAIN!!!  Well I hope this made you cry.. CAUSE I DIDNT HA😝😝😝😝