It's all too sudden!! Pt 2

Early words from the author•
Hello again.. Sorry about another Kate update but my mum still has my phone but I stole it back whilst they're at the market. I may upload tomorrow but u won't be properly uploading till I actually get my phone back but I hope you enjoy this last part of this story...

Heidi's POV

We arrived at the scene to find the coach half way down the cliff side.

"My poor babies"

"Mum its ok.. They'll be ok. "

"I hope your sure about that because my brother and nieces are down there and my brother is all I have. "

The fire had started to spread and crawl up the bus. It was 4:05 am and it was cold and damp.

A policeman walked out in front of the crowed

"I think that's all the kids in the bus-"

"Wait! "

We turned to face Crystalline

"Two boys, one girl and two new born babies are trapped in the bathroom"

Everyone started to talk and gossip about the news that was just blurted out.

"We know. The bathroom door had been sealed shut due to the heat. But we'll try to get them out before any one gets severely-"

There was a loud creaking noise and the ground shifted. The coach was slipping down the cliff, if they weren't fast enough, the coach would fall into the cave below and blow up in flames.

"Alright let's get in there and get those kids out! "

Connor's POV

I woke up being engulfed in smoke and a cloth covered my mouth. I was in a bath tub with a curtain draped over me and in my arms.. My two beautiful baby girls. They both had surgical masks over their faces, Evan and Alana were trying to convince each other that they should have the one mask left. The door was sealed shut because of the heat.

"Guys this is getting worse and the coach us slipping. "

"We'll fall into he cave at this rate"

"Connie, how are you and the babies holding up"

"Ok for now"

We were alerted by a small explosion and clouds of smoke pilling in, by this rate the cloth was doing me no good.

*viciously coughing*

"Connie, you ok"

"The smoke-i-to-thick"

"Here take this mask"

"Wait there was another? "

"I lowkey just found it"

Alana handed me the mask and put it over my face. I was dizzy from the amount if smoke I inhaled but I was surviving. But then the coach fell another half a meter and I knocked my head multiple times trying to protect the babies. All I could remember was the door bursting wide open and two people in a yellow, rubber suit with a gas mask picking me and the twins up and attaching me to a harness, the next thing I knew was that I was out in the open and the person who had picked up my twins were right behind me.. I blacked out for a second and then I was on a stretcher in an ambulance with the twins next to me and Zoe sitting on the bench to my right. Then I heard a ground breaking thud and an explosion.

"E-evan... A-alana! "

"Shhhhh it'll be ok.. They're strong, they'll survive. "

The doors closed and the ambulance took off with me, Zoe and the twins inside.. We were safe.. Now.. All I could do was pray that Alana and Evan were too.. Even though I knew they weren't.

Alana's POV

The coach had fallen into the cave below. Evan knocked his head really hard so now he was out cold. He had a cloth over his mouth and nose that he had tied, that meant I had the mask. Evan was knocked out so our lives depended on me. It was up to me to save us and get us out of there alive. I got up and started to push myself towards the door and pushed it open. I went into the main part of the coach and looked for an exit. I couldn't find one so I just had to make one. I started to cut out a piece of the roof, when I finished a team of fire fighters swooped in and one if them picked me up and attached me to a harness and pulled me up. They did the same for Evan just before the coach itself blew up, they rushed Evan and I to the hospital with our families next to us.

Everyone's Point Of View

We all sat in the hospital with the kids, Connor, Evan and Alana in hospital beds. Then Nurse. Allen came walking in wheeling the babies in the carrier in front  of her.

"Congratulations. Two beautiful baby girls. 6lbs 12oz. What do you wanna name them?"

Conner looked at Evan and they both nodded

"The baby on the right: Tyler-rayne Hansen. And the baby on the left: Trinity Hansen. "

We all sat in the room talking and cooing and we also stayed the nights. We were released a few days after the incident and went back to Evan's house

"Well, I guess were a full family now."

"I guess we are. "

We spent the night cuddling on the sofa like a family. I never thought I'd get to experience this again, watching kids grow up to have their own kids and live their own lives but hey..

Future Conner's POV

That's another story for another day 😁😁😁😁

•Words from the Author•
So that's the end if this story but incase you haven't or didn't catch on yet... Yes I will be making a sequel to this.. But until then you'll just have to wait. I may or may not have something else in mind😏😏😏. And also this story was written the week my niece, Trinity Cristal Powell (even though my brothers last name is Morgan but his name won't be included unless he marries the mither of his daughter which is not what he wants do I feel bad for him😢)  was born and she was 6lbs 12oz which was about a month ago and I believe she is a month old now! My they grow up so fast.HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS BOOK

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS BOOK