Chapter 6

I woke up to see my bedroom ceiling. I got up and I was rubbing my head. It was aching like crazy. I looked out the window to see nothing but a light shining like it was coming from the moon.
Then I remenbered, the clown! I walked to the window and it was still the same look. I saw him crawling on my window and I screamed backing up onto the floor getting up to hear a creepy high voice.
"Please...play with me. Play with me. Play with me." I gulped and tears were filling my eyes.
"Where are my parents?!" I yelled out to him crying.
"Oh no, no, no, no, no, NO! Do not cry. In this game, you lose with one drop from your eyes." He said giggling.
"This isn't bob, isn't it? It was never him." I said wiping the tears off my face.
Then the lights flickered on and I saw bob stabbed to the wall blood rushing out every where.
I screamed backing up against the wall and balling myself up.
"He sure didn't wanna play." He said laughing in a creepy high pitched tone.
The room became empty and dark. There was a spotlight shingling over a cake reading 'Happy Birthday' and had a number 10 on it with candles.
I kneeled down with tears down my face. What was happening?! Did he think this was so kind of joke?!
Then I looked up to see him standing over me with a huge grin on his face holding a candle in his fingers.
I jumped up and crawled backwards as he walked slowly towards me. I was backed against the wall.
He had orange hair, White face, red eyes, orange big nose, and a colorful dirty clown suit.
It was hard to even look at him as he kept he's eyes on me.
"Don't look at me!" He said in a deep voice that echoed the room.
"YOU THINK I WANT TO!?" I snapped looking away.
"What do you want from me?" I yelled still not looking at him.
"Play." He said simply still having a deep voice.
He gigged. A tear dropped from my eyes.
"Please. What did you do with my parents?" I asked looking at him in his eyes. He hissed at me getting closer to my face.
I looked away in fear.
I was sweating. This couldn't be happening.
I could no longer hear his breathing on my ear and I slowly turned to see an empty room once again.
Then I spotted something carved into the floor.
'Play with Me. The rules are here. Follow them if you want to see your parents and your birthday: One, don't look at me. Two, blow out your candles, three, Don't Cheat and Four, Always focus on the clues.'
"You want to play a game? Fine, I understand the rules. Just what do i have to find?" I asked with my breath shaking in horror.
"You need to find the candles to your age." He said.
"So I need to find 10 candles?" I asked confused.
*ding ding ding* the noise sounds around me.
It ringed inside my ears as I wiped the tears off my face.
I sniffled as there appeared a candle floating in front of me.
I grabbed it and the clown giggled.
I placed it inside my pocket.
The door opened to the hallway. I walked down and glanced at the stairs. I slowly walked down holding my pocket, making sure my candle didn't drop. I saw the clown run across the hallway.
I jumped back gasping and still holding on to my pocket.
I slowly went down the stairs looking both ways of the hallway he just ran through.
This was going to be easy to find the candles since this is MY house. But with the clown around, it's going to be challenging knowing he might pop off everywhere I might be.
I suddenly stopped and looked around the house.
"This isn't my house." I mumbled to myself.