Episode 1

"Azami" The man who is known as the milleneum earl called a name.

A girl with white hair with red eyes stood infront of him.

"Come with me" the milleneum earl said.

The girl who is known as Azami went to the milleneum earl side and they dissapeared.

The girl was ontop of a building. While the Earl was in the ground. Suddenly a kid bump into the earl.

"Good evening Jean" said the earl.

"The milleneum earl" the kid said and walked to his friend.

"Leo we need to run or will be killed" the boy said.

"But leo is already dead since the day of his mother funeral" earl said with a smile on his face.

"No that's not true" jean the boy shouted to the earl.

"It's true jean" a boy with white hair said.

Azami's eyes widen to the person who was infront of the earl.

"Leo..." the boy called leo only did was smiled.

"He is just wearing the face of your friend. He is an akuma" the white haired boy said.

"Who are you?" The earl asked.

"I'm your enemy" the boy with white hair replied.

"An excorsist huh? Well hello there. Nice to meet" the earl bowed and face him and said.

"Nice to meet...you?"

"Cross activation. Bring salvation to this poor soul" the white haired boy said and attacked the boy who was named leo. But the boy who was called jean protected his akuma friend.

He was talking something why leo was an akuma but then he was suddenly aimed by the head an akuma behind him. The white haired guy took the shot and protected jean.

"Allen!" Jean shouted.

The earl was talking saying the akuma was made by a person's heart and Azami couldn't hear them. She went to the earl side. She was covered in cloak so they couldn't see her face. The white haired boy was talking something about a curse and made Azami eyes widen.

"What is that of your?" The earl asked.

"A curse" the boy replied.

"A long time ago, I lost two people who is precious to me to an akuma. And since that day I can see the souls of the akuma" allen said remembering the past. The girl with cloak widen her eyes.

"Ah I remembered! I met you with some one else! You are Allen Walker!" The earl began. And suddenly two people joined the scene.

"The boy who turned his father into an akuma" earl said.

"Allen turned his father to an akuma?" The person behind them said

"Even allen's father wa turned into an akuma..." jean said.

"We weren't connected by blood. But mana, father..." allen started.

"Because I was born with a strange hand. The two of us were abandoned by our parents. But mana didn't abandone us..." Allen was talking about the past.

Azami was only silent.

"Milleneum Earl..." allen suddenly called the earl.

"I want you to return her to me" allen said making Azami shock.

Suddenly akume started coming this way. Allen was fighting and the girl who was behind them suddenly move and fight. Azami noticed a man protecting the kid jean.

Azami pointed them and akuma started attacking them. But they were protected by allen.

"Azami" the earl suddenly called out to her and said something. Azami nod and waited for the akuma to die.

When they finished defeating the akuma a girl with a cloak suddenly jump out of no where.

"Who are you?" Allen asked.

The earl said something and left.

Azami went closer to allen but allen pointed his hand to her.

"If you move any closer I will kill you. Who are you and why are you with the earl?" Allen asked the cloak person.

"Allen"

Allen recognized the voice and his eyes widen.

"Azami?"

The person moved her cloak so he could see his twin brother face. Allen eyes widen and he suddenly hug her.

"Azami... please don't ever leave me alone again" allen said tightening the hug. Azami hug back to allen

To be Continued...