Episode 5: Who are you?🎲

While the so called Baka Usagi stole Allen's twin sister Azami Walker and went to a room filled with books everywhere.

Azami then said "Your room is just like Komui's room". This made Lavi sweatdrop.

++++✡⚜✡☪✡⚜✡++++
There was a moment of silence until Lavi spoke "Who are you?".

These spoken words that came from Lavi Bookman Jr.  rang through Azami's ear.

She kept silent until she blinked and took out a piece of paper out of nowhere again and wrote 'What do you mean?' and gave a questioning look.

Lavi turned serious and have the look of 'please be serious' and said "Please don't play with me".

Azami gave a smile and said "what are you talking about? did you ate something bad?". Her voice was gentle yet deadly.

Her voice was sweet and gentle but if you listen carefully you can hear an empty and deadly voice.

Lavi felt scared but hide it. He smiled and said "You don't have to be so much serious you know... I was just curious about you and I want you to be a little serious".

Azami smiled with her eyes closed. When Azami was about to say something, there was suddenly a knock on the door. it knocked 3 times after that there was no sound.

Lavi walked passed through Azami and held the door knob. He felt something strange when he opened the door there was no one there.

Suddenly a loud explosion was heard inside the Order's Science Division. Lavi and Azami heard the noise. Lavi rushed leaving Azami in his room.

Azami smirked and whispered said "The games are about to begin..." making all people inside the Order hear and flinch.

She walked making her way to the door.

when she stepped through the open door she suddenly disappeared into thin air "I wonder what your fate will lead you" leaving no trace of her inside the room.

++++✡✡✡⚜⚔⚜✡✡✡++++
Heeyoooo! Sorry It took me long to update a chapter and I'm very sorry if it's short😭 I was so busy with school that I didn't have enough time to update. I havent opened this wattpad account in 2months😅 because of school😅. And now I'm back... maybe😅

...

...

...

There is something I want to say😓😓😓...

...

Will you please hold on a little bit longer!?🙇🙇🙇

Don't worry school is almost finished...

Auughhhhh!!!!

I'm very sorry😭😭😭

Please Have a good day...
😢😢😢😢😢