Episode 2: Greetings🎭

"Lenalee~" A man who is wearing a glasses and a lab coat suddenly jumps and hugs the green haired girl.

But the green haired girl suddenly moved aside which cause the glasses man to hug the ground.

"Nii-san please behave yourself we have a new member" Lenalee the green haired girl scolded his overprotective purple haired brother.

"A new member?" Lenalee's brother asked.

"Ah Komui-san do you mind if we let her in?" Allen the silver haired boy asked the supervisor of the black order Komui Lee.

Komui who was confused looked at the back of allen and saw a person with a cloak.

The finder who was with them left for another mission. Komui who stood there was speechless.

The girl in cloak pulled her cloak to let the purple scientist look. The scientist pushed aside the silver haired boy to get a closer look on the girl.

Allen was about to fall when suddenly he was caught by the long dark purpled haired boy by accident.

The both of them looked at each other but the long haired guy dropped the silver haired guy in the floor making a thud sound.

"tch!" was the tall guy said. "welcome back kanda" said the green girl, Lenalee.

"nii-san when are you going to stop looking at her?" asked the little sister.

The scientist was still curious at the long silver haired girl.

The scientist then suddenly remebered the face and thought 'where have I seen this face?' and 'he looked just like allen'.

The silver haired boy known as allen walked to komui and said "Komui-san that's because were twins."

The purple scientist was suprised and asked "how did you read my mind?".

It then suddenly turned akward... "because you said that out loud" said the little sister.

The long purple haired boy looked to the silver girl and had doubts.

The long silver haired girl looked at the long purple boy and smiled.

She walked towards him and made a sign language.

The purple boy was confused so the silver girl took out a paper that came out of no where and wrote something.

'hello nice to meet you' she wrote, he read it and made a "tch" reply. The silver girl still continued even thou he rejected her.

'my name is Azami Walker' she wrote.

The purple guy reed it. he was still not able to believe that she was the moyashi's sister.

Soon after a guy with orange hair made an entrance and hug the long purple haired man.

This made the man angry. Soon it became an argument.

Allen walker the silver haired boy was fighting with the supervisor Komui Lee and on the other side Kanda Yu was fighting with the bookman jr. Lavi.

While Lenalee Lee was having an 'im done' face. Azami went to Lenalee and poked her.

They were still arguing even when they were walking. Soon Lenalee grew tired and was able to stopped the argument. All of them looked at each other and smiled well except for one person who only gave a "tch" reply.

"Let's eat i'm sure Azami-chan is hungry" said lenalee who smiled to Azami. "sorry about that Aza-chan" komui apologize. "eh? a new member? wait! why does allen and her looked alot like each other!?" asked the orange guy, lavi. "Lavi, Kanda this is my twin sister Azami" Allen introduced.