Episode 6: The Attack⚔ and Flashback📝?

I just found this photo and... Is it just me or Allen looks hot in the pic... The smirk together with the red eyes... Ohhhhhh shoot! Dang! I love this pic! I just found this while searching for new picture I could use. Oh shoot sorry I will shut up now...

++++✡⚜✡☪✡⚜✡++++
When she stepped through the open door she suddenly disappeared into thin air "I wonder what your fate will lead you" leaving no trace of her inside the room.

++++✡⚜✡☪✡⚜✡++++
As Lavi ran through the halls he saw the other exorcist heading towards the Science Division where the sudden explosion was heard.

He saw Kanda running at full speed holding his katana.

(~°^°~)Time skip(~°^°~)

They arrived at the Science Division and was about to enter until. A group of level 1  akuma came out attacking everyone.

There were more than 50 level 1 akumas and 15 level 2 akumas.

The exorcist where having a hard time killing and at the same time saving the people inside.

As soon as Lavi was inside, some akumas noticed and attacked. Lavi took out his hammer and started destroying. Kanda did the same.

Allen soon sees kanda and lavi fighting some of the akumas.

'If lavi is here... then where is Azami?' Allen thought while fighting. suddenly a level 2 akuma appeared behind allen, he was so distracted by the thought that he did not noticed.

"ALLEN!!!"

suddenly Allen heard and came back but it was too late. Allen was so distracted that he did not have time to dodge. but amazingly kanda came to the rescue, or so he thought.

Kanda stepped at allen's head and used his speed to sliced through the akuma. Allen flew with a 'fwwooshh' sound and hit the wall hard.

++++✡⚜✡☪✡⚜✡++++

;'Somewhere in the corner';

"Dear I hope you cooperate properly if you want to see him again" A man said to the woman kneeling down infront.

"please stand up I dont want to look like the bad guy here, and I already told you, you're one of us now~" The man stood up and help the woman stand.

"Mi-chan~!" a little girl hugged the woman who was beside the man.

"Let's play Mi-chan~!" the little girl jumped excitedly.

"Road you shouldn't jumped out suddenly to Azami" A man in hat said coming inside the room.

"Tyki you're no fun" The little girl who goes by the name Road pouted.

"It's okay. I'm used to it now" The woman who was known as Azami smiled weakly.

"It's best to return now Azami-sama" A woman with long hair bowed.

"Ah I told you to stop doing that Lulu Bell" Azami said with a worried face.

"Thanks! Then I'll be going now" Azami said and smiled and walked to the door.

"She left..." Road and Tyki said dissapointed.

"When will she come back Earl-sama?" Road looked to the man and asked.

"Soon Road" The man known as Earl replied.

++++✡⚜✡☪✡⚜✡++++

As Azami walked through the cold dark hallways.

She heard different noises saying

"Azami~" "You won't find him~" " nee~ nee~ let's play" "The Earl is your only hope you know~" " Give up already~" "He doesn't love you anymore~" " He left you alone~"

She ignored the noises and continued walking.

'you are wrong!' She said to herself angry.

(~°^°~)Time skip(~°^°~)

Azami was now at the top floor inside the science division.

She was watching Allen fight and she remembered something that was from the past.

She remembered 2 people arguing about who the man in glasses's best friend.

~FLASHBACK~

While the two were arguing and the other was calming them, they did not noticed that 2 people was watching them.

The 2 people were laughing and smiling to each other.

The 2 people were a woman and a little girl.

The little girl giggled at their childish actions.

The woman looked to the little lady and smiled. The little lady nod and smiled back.

The child ran up to the 3 kids and interrupted the argue.

The little girl hugged both of the 2 kids who started the fight.

They were startled by the sudden interruption.

Both looked back and saw her. They both suddenly blushed and looked away.

The little girl smiled and soon they went to play somewhere.

-End of Flashback-

Azami returned back in reality when she heard an explosion. She looked down and saw that the explosion she heard was the self destruct Akuma.

All of the Akuma was eliminated and people were tired. The Exorcist was sitting from where they were last fighting the Akuma, some where laying down.

The medics were rushing in and out. Some people from the science division was hurt and luckily no one died.

While Azami was looking down. A person saw her standing in the first floor. The person was observing her.

Azami closed her eyes and looked to the person. They made Eye contact for a moment. She smiled with a creepy smile that sent shiver down your spine. The person flinched for a moment.

"Kanda!"

The person known as Kanda looked to the person who called him. It turns out it was only Allen.

Kanda looked back to the first floor and saw that Azami was gone.

"What the hell was that for!?" Allen said angry. Kanda ignored Allen still looking above.

Then suddenly the door bursted open revealing Azami panting.

Azami walked to Allen and hugged him. Allen was suprised and hugged back.

Azami looked to Kanda. Kanda stand up and took Allen away from Azami.

He then pointed his Mugen to Azami.

"Your in no condition to fight me" Azami said with the Emotionless tone.

++++✡✡✡⚜⚔⚜✡✡✡++++

Hey guys it's me!

How are you?

The next chapter will soon be out so don't you worry! I have it under control.

And if you ever found mistakes please tell me.

Thanks for the reads and votes!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Bye bye!

Shigi is now out~