Episode 3: Promise🙏

"Him?" asked Lenalee who was beside her brother. Azami nod.

She then touched her left eye that was covered in bandage. The way she speaks was like nothing ever happened.

It was like she was innocent outside. It was dead silent inside the room until someone spoke.

"You don't mind me asking. What happened to your eye?" Komui asked which causes the maiden to look to him.

She hesitate whether or not to tell them. She looked to Allen and thought that Allen trust these people.

She opened her mouth and was about to say it when her voice suddenly won't come out.

Azami's POV:
(YAY ITS FINALLY OUT)

'Why? Why can't I speak? Why can't I say something? What t-'
I thought and remembered that she was also with her.

'Why won't you let me speak?'
I asked.

'Do you want to tell them? Well I don't think so...' The voice chuckled and said 'Its my turn to have fun.'

3rd Person's POV

Azami took a paper and wrote 'I can't tell you that'. They looked at her who have a blank face since they knew now that her emotions was only fake since she hasn't opened up to someone.

She looked at the paper and suddenly started writing.

'But you'll eventually know it soon' was what she wrote.

They were quite confused. We were back to silence again until an annoyed "tch" was heard. They looked at the long purple hair boy who is named Kanda Yu and saw an annoyed face.

"Are you done talking now? I'm going back to my room now" Kanda said and left.

"We should continue this another time. We still have to rest." Lenalee said and went to Azami.

"Let's go Azami?" Lenalee said.

Lenalee looked to her and remembered that she was emotionless...

Azami took a paper and wrote 'Ill stay in Allen's room' which suprised Lenalee.

"No! you are having your own room Azami. You are a girl aren't you?" Lenalee said.

Azami looked to her and went closer. she whispered "but I'm already used to it" in a gentle and low voice which causes Lenalee to blush because of the voice.

They looked at Lenalee who was blushing and looked at Azami who has a blank face. Azami looked to Allen and went closer to him.

She looked at Allen who was quite nervous. She hold Allen's hand and started walking to the door.

She stopped and wave her hand and left leaving them in the room.

They walked in silence until they were inside. Allen opened the room and shut it.

"Hey what was that for?" Allen asked which made the girl looked to him.

"What make you think I did something?" She said in a gentle tone.

"You haven't change a bit" Allen said sitting on the bed.

"Same goes for you" She replied and went to sit beside Allen.

"Let's get some rest okay? I'll sleep in the chair" Allen said standing up but was stopped by her big sister.

She tapped the bed and Allen sigh. Azami took out her cloak and hang it on the chair.

Allen laid down first and Azami then laid down.

"Azami-nee..."

Azumi looked at Allen who was staring at the ceiling. Allen looked to her and said.

"I made a promise to myself that I will keep on walking and will never stop."

Azami widen her eyes and nod. Allen suddenly hug Azami which suprised her.

"Don't leave me ever again" He said. His head was on Azami's chest and Azami hug him back.

"I won't" she said with her calm, sweet yet gentle voice. They went to sleep hugging each other.

++++✡✡✡☪✡✡✡++++

Foot steps where heard in the quiet hallway.

"Azami-chan! where are you? come out and let's play!" A girl with shortdark violet hair shouted in the quiet hallway.

She went to a room and saw a fat man looking at the window. She ran up to the fat man and hug him.

"Earl-sama! did you see Azami-chan?" Asked the little girl. The fat man know as the Earl looked at the little girl and chuckled.

"She is going out for a bit to see someone. So don't worry Road she will soon return she did Promise" The Earl said and saw Lero beside the Earl.

She hold Lero and said "While Azami is not here I have to play with you again. Is that okay Earl-sama" and question and the Earl nod in reply.

"Earl-samaaaaa..." Lero shouted while Road the Noah of dreams drag him and went outside the room.

The Earl chuckled after they left.

++++✡✡✡☪✡✡✡++++

Azami was still awake while Allen was snoring beside her.

Azami was staring at the ceiling and looked at Allen and chuckled.

He brushed Allen's hair to see his little brothers face. She kissed his forehead and chuckled.

"Nghh.. Aza..mi..don..t..Lea..ve..mee.." Allen said sleep talking. Azami widen her eyes and chuckled. She then smiled for the first time in 13 years.

"I won't I promise..." She replied to the Sleeping Allen and looked back at the ceiling. She smiled and closed her eyes. She then opened her eyes and it turn to a deep dark crimson red.

++++✡✡✡☪✡✡✡++++

"Shall we start the game?" Azami and the Earl both said in unison...

+++++⚜⚜⚜❇⚜⚜⚜+++++

Sorry for the long wait! our internet is back but school is still not over and my enemy is back...*sigh* the devil also know as exams is coming and it's minions also known as studies is here to take me away!!!

Nooo!!!

Anyways move that aside. It's finally here... the day that I have been waiting for... December!!!

And Yay!!! and it's coming!!! it's coming!!!

My age of 14 is coming!!!!!! And I am excited!!!!!!

Shigi is out!!! thank you for reading!!!