Present

Kendrick Lamar ft drake- poetic justice

Faith POV

What's the point in living? I'm working to pay bills, own a car and a nice house be the wife a man loves and cherishes and our children adore? Right? That's what we were taught right?

"Faith! Faith! Faith-ann !" I heard snapping me out of my precious thoughts.

"If you don't get your head in reality and pay attention to all these customers how will I have money to pay you??" Said my boss.

Oh yea I'm Faith-ann Parker ironic right. I'm 25 years of age and I'm currently working in a diner 5 blocks away from where I live. I don't know how I got here, then again I do eventually you'll learn about my life as we go along.

"Good morning sir, french vanilla coffee and toast?" I asked.

"Yeah that's me."

"OK ! Enjoy" said with the fakest smile I could give.

The day ran off with all the usual bickering and fussing now and then, glass throwing, supervisor parting customers and oh yea my fake smile to every known customer to get me through my miserable time here. Finally the clock struck 8pm, my shift has ended and i am ready to go home to a long bubble bath with no bubbles nor a bath because all i have is a shower. Honestly anything is better than being here, tonight I think I'll watch a movie and eat a ice-cream sundae with lots and lots of chocolate syrup and a glass of red wine and a glass of white too perhaps I'll die faster.
Walking home I called out to my regular bye passers and admire how I want to be just like before, happy, I stepped unto my porch pulled my keys out and embraced my night for what it will be, lonely

_________________

Taylor POV

"Which one would you like sir?" Asked the lady holding the two watches infront of me.

"Oh umm the one that cost more"

"OK I'll box that right up for you" she said adjusting her top to reveal more of her cleavage which in fact if she adjusted it anymore she might as well just showed em to me. Rolling my eyes I looked on all my phone checking all those phone calls, emails and text messages.

By the way I'm Taylor Mercedes I'm 27 years of age owner of every Mercedes y'all rich motherf^ckas driving around. I wasnt always the guy in a suit though i dont know how i got here, actually i do eventually you'll learn more about me as we go along you nah mean? Ok enough about me for now.

I collected my watch and headed towards my jet black all tinted Lamborghini, tonight I wanted to just chill with my nigga Jaguar he was my 8 months pitbull and watch a movie, no clubs no strippers no liquor smell all over me. I pulled up to my three story mansion and parked my car in the garage, Jaguar greeted me with his usual pouting making me know he missed me

"I missed you too boy. Come on let's go watch this movie and get litt on ice-cream have all kinds of sugar rush bruh."

___________

*5:15am* Alarm

"Ok I'm up I'm up boy" I yelled to Jaguar who was licking my face. If this alarm don't wake me my mans will.

"We had a hell of a night huh boy?"

"You was all high and shit off all that sugar. I'm surprised you're up."

-woof-  -woof-  -woof-  -woof-

"Right." I said laughing not knowing what the hell he tryna say.

I got up washed my face  brushed my teeth then took a shower, I'm backwards like that, I picked out my outfit for the day. I laid out a black zara jeans, black hat, black T-shirt and a red jordans.

"Yeaaa simple but stylish just like my personality."

I went downstairs to the kitchen on the 2nd floor where I saw Maria, my helper, well my caretaker she helps with the house and Jaguar.

"Good morning, Mr.Mercedes"

"Told you its just Taylor, Maria"

"Ok Mr.Mercedes I mean Taylor sir."

I chuckled. "We'll work on that, what's for breakfast."

"Bacon, blueberry waffles scrambled eggs and toast with orange juice."

"Mmmmm lay it on me."

Jaguar ate his food beside me on the floor while I ate breakfast. I listened some music while checking my email until I was done I gave maria the plate to wash so I could go get ready. I had a meeting at 9:00am and it was now 7:45am I had some extra time to spare, I hopped in my car and drove downtown I think I might get a coffee at that diner I used to go when i was on these streets.

______________

Pardon all mistakes.

Its my first time writing an actual book and I hope I have you guys interest so far. I strive to get the message of what I want across so please stay tuned. Comment so I know your thoughts :)