The Big Plan

Mercedes POV

I was going on a date with Faith, she really grew on me and the truth became harder to tell. I decided to let the past remain in the past and would make it work with the help of zalex. I decided to look for zalex before I went over Faith to see if our plan was going in place, few minutes later
I pulled up to his garage and dabbed him up and kissed one of his daughters on the cheek zalex had ten kids but always brought her to work when he needed some luck he said she was his lucky charm she was around 9 years. I nodded towards his office to talk in private and he kissed his daughter telling her to stay there and entered his office with me following behind and locked the door,

"Aii so my plan is to see what Scorpio has on you, any tapes, recording anything." He said as i listened closely.

"We already got Faith on our side thanks to you so anything happens to Rick She'll feel he got what he deserved and although Scorpio got a kid he's gonna get what's coming or better yet we take his kid and black mail him to confess that Rick was the one who killed your dog and maid after all he is a paid snitch." He continued.

"I'll think on those options and get back to you just find out about those tapes and recordings." I said and got up dabbing him up, I walked out and stopped to talk to his daughter and he walked pass going in his car waiting on her, I told her to stay in school and gave her a hundred dollars and told her to buy what she wanted and hugged her. She walked slowly towards the car before Zalex started the car and caused it to blow up with him inside and pushing us back. I woke up and could hardly hear shit awhile after I got my hearing back and looked around for his daughter who was pinned on a windshield, people around called 911 and I got in my car and drove off because I couldn't be seen and knowing them they gonna ask what we were talking about as I was the last to speak with him. I called faith to postpone our date and she sounded disappointed but I had no time for that right now.

Scorpio POV

"Awwww baby that's too bad, its ok we'll catch up later I guess." I watched Faith get off the phone with Mercedes cancelling their date as planned. Saw her calling that pussy baby got me real tight for some reason.

"It worked like you said it would. What's our next move?" She leaned in.

"OK we gonna take that dead nigga kid and use it to black mail him just like how he wanted to take mines." I said.

"A kid? Nah Scorpio don't do that its just a kid and she already got hurt from this." She said with sympathy.

"Ion give a fuck! You heard it yourself look if you gonna be in this game you can't be soft got me?" I said with a stern tone

She nodded in understanding and sipped her tea. We had wired a microphone in that nigga zalex office as he was Mercedes only friend left in the game. Now that he was gone he had no connect and couldn't have known what was our next move, Rick was at home so his Allie to this was he was home all day. I spent the rest of my day at the trap cause if I wasn't there its like these niggas didn't know what to do, I left orders on what should be done for the next two weeks because I realised Mercedes would take this as my regular hang out spot and plot against me being here all the time. I also told them to relocate to the underground warehouse over the east side because I couldn't afford for him to burn down my joint or rob it while I aint there. I handled my business and went about my night to the strip club I needed some pussy after all this shit that has been happening.

Faith POV

My phone rand while I was watching being mary Jane and I groaned looking on the caller ID it was my father? I answered quickly.