Betrayal pt 2

Scorpio POV

I don't know if I could keep doing this for rick while doing my daily hustle i needed to keep up with the trap, I parked and walked out my red Bentley heading over to one of my warehouses dabbing up a few of the dealers and waved to some of the ladies cutting up coke and some counting money In the money room. I walked in my office, took my seat and kicked my feet up on my desk.

"Boss that Nigga Taylor wants to see you he's outside." One of my body guards said. Damn that Nigga had a lot of balls coming in here after all this, I placed my phone in one the table drawers and left it open on recording then told one the broads to come in, she bent down under the table taking my manhood in her mouth and told the guard to let him in. He walked all angry and I laid back in my chair looking at the hoe that was sucking on me.

"What brings you here bitch ass nigga and be careful with that temper because you're in my place of business" raising my eyebrows and placing my gun on the table holding it. Looking at the girl telling her to slow down as I wasn't about to nut infront of this Nigga.

" I seen you with that broad in the diner and I came here to tell you to stay away from her I don't need you messing up her head space."

"Oh but you should? With you're lying tongue have you told her what you did yet?? I mean the truth Taylor ? What u, rick and I know?" I said bitterly.

"Look I did what I had to do, you would of done the samething if you were in my shoe, so what if jaylo died? That Nigga was too soft for the Job anyway and I knew rick was clown enough to put his hand on my tape Leaving finger prints making it look like he had me as hostage, my plan worked out perfect and I gotta thank your Nigga rick for that and j for writing that note and I did thank j before killing him, that bitchass felt it was OK to black mail me about going to the police and I couldn't afford that." He said, I pulled my zipper up this Nigga was causing my dick to get soft and I told the bitch to wait outside and gave her the phone so what I was about to do and say couldn't be recorded. I pointed my gun at him and so did my security that was in the room and saw his tough ass go soft.

"Now listen here, get the fuck out my face and never bring your ass back here and I had one of my men made a gift for u at home, please enjoy. Now get the fuck out my office."

My security placed the gun at his head and told him to get out following him straight to his car. I called the broad back in grabbing my phone and made her finish me off thinking about the girl at the diner I held the girl head down as I released myself in her mouth.

Mercedes POV

I rushed home to see what gift was left for me knowing it wasn't a pleasant one, I opened the door and saw blood trailing from the door to the kitchen as I approached the stove I saw jaguar laying lifeless and one leg was cut off I knelt down beside him and cried holding him, the smell of gas hit me and I looked up seeing that the stove was still on, I looked in the pot that was boiling and saw that it was stew that my care taker had been making so I turned off the stove wondering where she was. I looked around the house but didnt find her so I went in my room to change to bury jaguar, I opened my closet and saw my care taker tied to chair and masking tape over her mouth I walked closer to her and saw that she had blood all over her and her throat was slit, I started crying again and took the tape from her off her mouth and a note fell out I opened it and it read "tell the truth or I will" I broke down in tears and untied her. After burying them thank god she didn't have any family so no one would look for her, I came back inside and decided to throw out the stew because I had no appetite, I emptied the pot when jaguars' missing leg fell out and dropped the pan in shock. I had to think of a way to get this together and get rid of these niggas. I called up my Nigga Zalex to handle business.