Present- Part 3

Faith POV

The work day ended and I approached my apartment honestly I was exhausted but I had to go to rehearsal, dance is the only thing i have left of my past and its my passion everything I feel I portray it through my routines. I turned on the shower and allowed the water to run through all me creases and cores, my mind drifted to this morning about my conversation with Mercedes he was so handsome physically and his intelligence made him seem more attractive. I wondered how I opened to him that much and how easy it was, however, I remember so little about him though maybe because I hardly spent time here, I guess i'll find out more soon enough. I entered the bedroom and drew on my black see through bodysuit with my white and black turtle neck over it and a jeans shorts with white loafers. I picked up my nap sack containing; my black coverall, deodorant, towel and hair brush, the taxi blew outside and I rushed out leaving on my porch light.

*20 minutes later out of traffic*

I jumped out and rushed to class, thank god I had already have on my clothes underneath because my teacher would argue about my lateness and wasting more time changing. I ripped off my clothes and quickly joined the routine putting on my black coverall to block too much exposure.

"Nice of you to join Ms.Parker" my teacher smiled sarcastically at me.

I didn't answer but gave my Oscar smile and continued dancing. It was a slow ballerina like routine, it matched my mood and my tiredness that allowed me to give it justice.

"Nice, Nicely done Ms.Parker" my teacher rewarded.

___________________

Mercedes POV

I entered the studio and everyone paused except Faith she moved her body so fluently and with such elegancy it drew me in by now everyone's attention drifted to her. She was dancing with her eyes closed and moving as if her body was telling a story, her teacher looked at her in awe some of the others were pleased while some in disgust. She paused when she bumped into someone,

"Oh ! I'm so sorry." She said.

She looked around seeing that she was the center of attention then her eyes diverted to lock with mines. Her smile became wide you could see that this was a genuine one. I sat down watching her for the continuation of the class until the teacher called for a break. She sat down on a chair gripping her coverall and her eyes closed listening to the soft music playing with a look of deep concentration. I didn't bother to gesture over to her until the ending of the class. The break was now over and they continued practice.

________

Know this chapter is short but a continuation is right after !!!
Enjoy so far? Vote vote vote.