t w o

Like any other sibling pair in the world, I and Sean had a relationship that mainly consisted of bickering and annoying the hell out of each other.

Sean is my first cousin and two years elder to me. When his parents decided to move to a small city when he turned seventeen, he flat out refused. Back then Sean had set his mind to open a startup and become an entrepreneur, the market he wanted for his business was only available in our town so he stayed with us.

Even before that we shared a typical brother-sister bond because we were the only child of our respective parents. We often teased each other and made sure to never miss an oppurtunity to show the other how better they are.

Often resulted in cold wars.

Sean, is an ambitious person. He is a genius and does everything in his power to make things work in the direction he wants and that's why I believe that in the future, he will make his name great.

As a person outside home, he is bold yet civil, a dreamer yet an hardworker. I've never seen such zeal in someone so young.

But inside the house he is still a douche. Atleast to me.

So when on a Wednesday evening he is leaning against my rooms door with hands crossed against his chest and a contemplating look on his monkey face, I know he needs something from me.

I pretend I haven't noticed him and continue doing my algebra homework. From the corner of my eye I see him shifting his weight from one leg to another, wondering how to start because obviously I'll never say Yes to whatever it is so easily.

He clears his throat and then knocks on the wooden door gaining my attention. I lift my head and turn to look at him.

"Hey, Ella, what you doin'" He asks coolly and raises his chin to look at the books spilled on my desk. I shrug and wait for him to continue.

"Are you free for sometime?" he asks hesitantly, watching me with unsure eyes. He is probably expecting me to deliver a swift no but I'm not that heartless.

"What do you need?" I ask tapping my pencil on the notebook.

"I need you to deliver the IT return file for me. I have to go out of town in the next two hours and these papers are really important, so yeah, could you go and give it?" He asks, hope lacing his voice.

I lean back on my chair and rest my chin on my hand pretending to think. After sometime when I'm sure he is about lose his patience, I clear my throat.

"It's not like this is going to help me anyway," I point at the algebra homework and shrug, "I'll go."

His eyes widen with delight and in a minute he's rushing out the door shouting a big thank you to me. I chuckle and resume finishing the remaining sums on the sheet.

Before I could even touch my pencil to the paper, he's back in my room holding a paperbag that has two coloured files.

"Thank you so much, Ella. Mark would've gone ballistic if I didn't get these to him today," He says and just like that my heart has picked up speed.

In his hurry he keeps the files on my desk and runs out into his room. I look at the sky outside, it's a clear blue and theres some time before the sun sets.

Excitement makes me get up and jog to my wardrobe. I find something good to wear than the pjs I am currently wearing. I slip on a blue tee that isn't too tight and black jeans.

I'm not much of a makeup girl so I just dab some concealer on my skin where I have marks and apply a swipe of peach lip balm.

When I take the bag in my hand and step out the room, Sean greets me with me raised eyebrows.

"Why are you so dressed up?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"You weren't expecting me to go in the pjs I was wearing moments ago, were you?" I walk past him into the kitchen to quench my thirst. He nods as he follows me and gets some packed food out of the refrigerator.

"I've ordered a Chicago style, deep dish pizza for you," He informs and I turn to him with gleeful eyes.

"Why, brother, thank you, but I actually didn't need bribe. I can run errands for you without expecting anything in return," I say watching him lift his arm to wave me off.

"Yeah, yeah, your dumb ass was craving it since last week and that's why I ordered it so you'd stop your blabbering about it," And that's the Sean I know.

"Aww, I totally feel your love flr me, brothe" I give him a cheeky grin.

"Shut up," he mutters turning around. "By the way, you don't need to rush, you can leave sometime later too just get it to his house before ten"

Later? 

Here I'm melting inside at the opportunity of seeing him again so how can I not hurry?!

"Na, it's cool. I want to spend some time with Wendy" I inform him and leave the house in a frenzy of nervousness and happiness.

Time to meet the boy who drives me crazy.

Vote for it if you like it and let me know your thoughts on this