Chapter 1- The beginning of the Night

(Yenndo's p.o.v.)

I woke up to the usual morning schedule. Lolbit in her screen hacking things, Ennard trying to get out of this room, and Bonnet just sitting there laughing. Probably planning world domination.

I am the only one that can get Lolbit out of her 'hacking phase' in the morning. She literally will just sit there hacking things. Honestly she is kinda weird, but that's what I love about her....hehe, at least I didn't say that out loud.

Today is Friday, the fifth night of the week. The security guard had come down every night to check on the animatronics, and make sure that they were in proper working order. Every night they would get 'motivated ', which to them is a controlled shock. Sometimes I am glad I am not one of the main robots.

I heard Handunit say his name was Eggs Benedict. He has gone through Funtime Auditorium before, and got jumpscared by Foxy, but I don't think he has any idea that we even exist, or if he knows about this room at all.

(Eggs Benedict p.o.v.)

I was coming down the elevator for another night down in the sister location. Mike, the keypad, popped up an Handunit started to speak.
"To celebrate the end of your first week, the company is sending you a gift basket." Handunit kept on talking and I blanked out, until he said, "...and the most popular, cash basket. "
When he said this, I knew I wanted that, obviously. I started to type on the keypad, and man, is that thing glitchy.
"It looks like you had some trouble with the keypad, I will auto-correct it for you, one moment ............... thank you for choosing, Exotic Butters.
"Really?, butter? "

With this I the crawled through the vents to the control module.
"Please note that there are still two technicians on sight, and if you see them, please encourage them to go home. Today you have to do maintenance work on Baby. She is in the Parts + Service room on the other side of Funtime Auditorium."
" Yeah, yeah I know, lets check on Ballora. " I turned on the lights, but what I saw was not what I was expecting.