Chapter 10

"What?"

They weren't answering me, so I became a little impatient.
"What?" I repeated, more harshly this time.

"What are you holding?" Ballora asked while pointing at my hand.

I had forgotten that I pulled the pink fur out of my pocket before I walked in the room.

"I don't know, I found it in there. Also, why were you guys all staring at me when I came in?"

"You screamed." Freddy said bluntly .

"No I didn't. Stop making stuff up Fazbear."

"We all heard you Baby. "

"Well, then you heard wrong, I did nothing of the sort."

They gave me confused looks. "Then who screamed? I know it wasn't one of us." Bon-Bon said.

"That's a mystery to be solved soon enough." Ballora turned to me. "So did you find anything? My gears are clicking with excitement, I need to know."

I looked at the fur in my hand, then back at her. I went over to sit next to her on her stage. "Well..." I started. I could see expression switch between multiple changes. The only one that I could register properly was growing curiosity.

"Saw something, no, someone."

"Baby, who?"

"Someone, I don't think you'll know. Freddy, can we talk? Please?"

"Sure."

Foxy and Ballora were sitting down and as we were walking away, I heard her start blabbering, and an annoyed sigh from Foxy.

"Freddy, I think..... I think it's him."

Freddys' expression changed from curiosity to worry.

"Are you sure? It's him? Ennard?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. I don't think he saw me, but I don't want him to think anything. And I still figure out who this fur belongs to. "

"We have to tell Ballora and Foxy."

"But, they don't know who he is..."

"Then we'll have to introduce them."

Freddy and Baby went back to Ballora's stage. They were sitting there having a conversation, one in which Foxy looked very bored of.

"Hey! You're back. What took you guys so long?" Ballora said.
"We were talking about stuff."
"Ooh, mystery. Anyway, Foxy over here is being miss Grumpy again, she's not acknowledging me."
"Well maybe, just maybe, she might be tired of your talking, Ballora. You've become quote the chatter-box lately."

She scoffed. "You can at least be nice, geeze Baby."
Baby just rolled her eyes at her.

Freddy spoke up, "Anyway, girls, drama queens, we need to find someone."

"Who?"
"Ennard."
"Who?"

"He was an animatronic here before we got here, one day he was taken away by security guards, a d we never saw him again. Even though I never had the best relationship with him, I still want to find him, and get over it, after all, he did help us."

"So, tomorrow, meet back in my Gallery, we will set a path in Funtime Auditorium. He was there after all, along with another animatronic, hence the fur. Foxy, Freddy, you will spend the rest of the night here, in Ballora Gallery. Besides that, goodnight everyone, I'll see you in the morning."