Chapter 7

Hi, so I may not title chapters anymore, or just rarely, cause i'm lazy. Lol, k....bye.

Also Warning: very poorly written chapter ahead
~~~~~~~~~

With that she ran back around the corner, and went of the office.....leaving the door open just a crack.

Yenndo's p.o.v.

After she came in and apologized, she ran out and left the door open, which I guess was not intended. It was kinda weird.

I am not sure of the door was locked before or what, but we just assumed that we were not allowed to leave the room... I guess.

Bonnet was now standing there, I'm guessing in shock, but she was not moving, so maybe she was thinking?...I don't really like to talk about people.

[Time skip]

Ennard's p.o.v.

After the fox left, we gathered in the main office to take in everything that just happened...... Well all of us except Lolbit, I am guessing that she was taking in that she had a twin or something.

Anyways Yenndo told us what she said to him and Bonnet. It was very strange. When I first met Baby she completely hated me, not sure why tho, I mean she was kinda cute, in a way. But Foxy, yes I know her name is, was nice to Bonnet and apologized for something, entirely different from the way Baby would have handled the situation. I mean it has been a couple years since I talked to her though, so maybe things have changed?, I doubt it though.

Anyways back to the topic. What if we did leave?

Bonnet's p.o.v.

Ok then......that was weird. Why would one of them be nice to one of us? I am so confused. I could see Yenndo in the corner of my eye staring at me. He probably thought I was the weirdest thing in existence, but then again I am already weird, so I guess it's nothing new.

We all gathered in the main office and Yenndo was telling everyone what happened, but Lolbit wasn't there, so in the middle of the story I ran off to go find Lolbit, and I did not know where I would end up if my curiosity got the best of me.

A/N
Omg, I am so sorry for the big gap inbetween the chapters. I have had a huge writers block, so again sry if it's a bad chapter, I just had to write something. Also I just got back home from vacation, so that was even more of a wait. But i'll  try to update soon. (I hope it won't be that long again)