Chapter 11

"Baby!" There was an echo.

"What?!" I said opening my eyes from sleeping. I looked around to see who or what called my name, but there was no one.

"Um, hello? Who said that?"

I got out of bed, I still had an hour or so until I had to get up. I decided to look around, wanting to know what called my name and woke me up, because they will regret that.

I looked all around my Gallery, but I found nothing. I went back into my bed, too tired to care anymore about it. I

3rd pov-

In that next hour she couldn't fall back asleep. She was tossing and turning, and in about half an hour, she got up.

"Baby!" She heard it again. She sighed, annoyed. She got up and went to the exit of her Auditorium.

She bumped into something, falling onto the ground. It was metal, silver metal.

She looked up at it. "Ennard?!" She was surprised. "Where did you come from?" She couldn't decide if she was happy to see him, or if she was angry.

He didn't say anything, just staring off into the distance. "Ennard?" She looked back in the direction he was looking, nothing.She

She stood up, dusting herself off. She tapped him. "Hello? Did you turn back into a pile of scrap metal or something? Talk to me." She was getting annoyed , confused though, above all.

She was getting a bit dizzy, looking back the way he was looking, seeing if she was missing something. It was just darkness, emptiness.

She turned back around to face Ennard again. He was gone. She jumped a little. "Ennard?! Come on. Where did you go!?" She looked for him, he was just gone.

She fell on her knees. "Ennard? Please..." She was on the ground , hugging herself just slightly.

There was a noise behind her. She didn't want to look back, so she just stayed looking down, being cautious. It couldn't have been Ennard, or at least she thought.

She felt something, something freezing, touch her shoulder. It wasn't metal, it was human skin. It was pale, whiter than a ghost. "Hello, daughter.."