Chapter 6- Hello?

As I was standing there, she started to turn in my direction.

Bonnet's p.o.v.

The fox was now facing me. I was standing there like a dork, and I felt a bit awkward because I was just starring at her.

"Um hi there."

Funtime Foxy p.o.v.

"Um hi there." I said to the little bunny that looked like BonBon. She was standing there, to be honest I think she was scared of me, after all, I am a fox.

When I said this she started to have senses again. But when she was fully into it again, she screamed. Witch was predictable. She ran around the corner and went into a door.

I was now sitting there feeling kinda sad for the poor girl. I decided to go and find her and apologize, so if I did anything, I could make it up.

I went around the corner and went to the same door that she went into, and I knocked.

Yenndo's p.o.v.

I was just chilling in my room after one of the 'main' animatronics came into the office. As I was sitting there I heard an ear-piercing scream. It was a girl scream, so it was probably Bonnet. With the scream came in Bonnet, breathing the heaviest I have ever seen her breath.
"Bonnet?"
"There's......a.......fox...in there!" she said between breaths.
"We know, she came in when you were back there, and were going to tell you but....."

There was a knock on the door and we went silent.

Bonnet was now clinging onto my leg, mumbling something. I was trying to decide if I should open the door or not. I knew it was the fox because Lolbit would just open the door, and Ennard would say what he wanted. I looked down at Bonnet in confirmation, as I went to go open the door.

I opened the door and there was a pink and white fox, the same one we saw earlier.

"Can I help you?" She had a bit of sorrow and fright in her face, but still spoke.
"Yes. I wanted to apologize to that little one down there..." She pointed to Bonnet, " and say that I'm sorry if I sacred her, or any of you. "

With that she ran back around the corner and went out of the office.....leaving the door open just a crack.

Hi, two chapters in one week I know, weird, but I had this one done and I wanted to publish it because I couldn't wait for the weekend. K, bye! :D