Part 2

~~Samantha P.O.V~~

I stared at the Fox in awe.

"Don't stare at me it's rude" it said folding its paws/arms over it's face hiding it.

"I-im sorry," i said looking down.

"It's okay let's start over, my name is Vivi, what's yours" she said holding out a paw to me.

"Samantha, Sam for short."

"Good, so Sam you have been chosen to be the holder of the Black Fox miraculous. But before I tell you about that there are some rules.

1. Do not tell anyone about your miraculous, or that you have one.

2. Always make sure to check nobody is around when you transform.

3.Make sure that you get the heck out of there after you use your power because if you don't you will be discovered. And you will know when to get out when your Miraculous starts to beep and you will have about 5 minutes before you de-transform."

"Okay then, wait you said transform, what am i like some kind of hero," i said keeping my focus on her.

"Yes I was just about to get to that, Samantha you are a holder of the Black Fox miraculous one of the best ones to have, You have enhanced speed, agility, Hearing, and you can see in the dark. Your main weapon is a variety of weapons and your claws."

"Okay sounds decent"

"But the most important thing of all how to transform. To transform you need to say the words 'Vivi, Ears up' and you will transform." she said smiling at the last part.

"Okay so all i have to say is 'Vivi, ears u-" i was cut off by her putting her paws over my mouth.

"Not now i hear your dad" she then squealed and flew behind my back.

Dad then slowly opened my door and walked into my room.

"Are you okay darling?" he said looking at me.

"Yeah, dad I'm alright," i said nodding.

"Okay well I and jock were going to pick something up to eat and wondered if you wanted to come along," he said looking at me still.

"Uh no i had some food in the car, I'm okay"

"Alright then well we will be back soon"

He then walked up to me and got on one knee and kissed my cheek, then he noticed my new necklace.

"Where did the new jewelry come from," he said smirking at me.

"Oh i thought you got it for me" I replied looking at the peice of beautiful jewelry

"No, i didn't. Maybe its just somebody's old necklace" he said with a shrug.

"Yeah probably"

He then got up and left, when i heard the door close i squealed.

"Hey hey calm down," Vivi said motioning for me to remain calm.

"But i can't this is a lot to take in," i said as i put my hands on my head and paced the room.

I then stopped pacing and thought about school and the horrors that awaited behind the two front doors. I then shivered at the thought and sat down on my bed and looked at my ceiling, I then started to feel sleepy so i got up and went to take a hot steamy shower. When i exited the shower i went to my pjs box and took out some shorts and a shirt.

 When i exited the shower i went to my pjs box and took out some shorts and a shirt