Part 5

I opened my eyes but instantly shielded them due to the sun shining through my window brightly. I then smiled and hopped out of bed running to the bathroom, I got into the shower and washed my hair, once I had gotten out I walked to my dresser grabbing an outfit.

 I then smiled and hopped out of bed running to the bathroom, I got into the shower and washed my hair, once I had gotten out I walked to my dresser grabbing an outfit

I then pulled my waist length hair up into a half up and half down braid.

(Actual color of her hair now that she has dyed it but not actual length)

I then took some of my favorite and best smelling perfume and sprayed it onto my body and my wrists and neck. Once I was done with my makeup and I was happy with my presence I headed downstairs to where dad was standing with the glorious cane he took everywhere. He smiled at me as I walked downstairs and I smiled back and walked into the kitchen, grabbing a juice box and followed Jock out of the front door, not before giving dad his hug he oh-so deserved.

Once we had gotten to the park I saw everything set up and ready to go, Jock opened the door for me and I bid him goodbye. I spun on my heels and turned towards the fountain where my photoshoot would be, I took in a big breath and walked towards the fountain I smiled at the photographer and awaited the presence of my partner I was doing my photo shoot with, then I had remembered the person I was doing my photo shoot with was the one and only Adrien Agreste. I smiled at the thought of us doing a photo shoot together, I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard a "Hey Samantha" from a familiar voice.

I looked up to see Adrien standing over me, I quickly stood up and smiled.

"Hey Adrien how are you"

"I'm good how about yourself," he asked his hands in his pockets.

"I have been great thank you for asking"

"Alright, lady and gentleman get into position" I hear the photographer yell.

I then got up from my position on the fountain.

"Okay pose like you are... a couple"

I froze and forgot how to breathe for a split second making me cough and wheeze.

"Hey are you alright" I see Adrien ask from out of the corner of my eye.

"Y-yeah I am alright"

I then felt a hand on my waist and I was dipped and held in that place as Adrien looked into my Emerald eyes, I blushed as did he.

~~Marrinette's P.O.V~~

"Come on, Manon give that back" I chased her for my hat.

"But I want to be a fashion designer too" I chased after her more before I lost track.

I looked around and saw a lump behind the curtains and crept over to it pulling it only to see a doll with my hat.

"I'm voting for Mireille. She's the best"

I turned around to see her with my phone.

"Hey, my phone"

I grabbed my phone and she took the hat starting to run again, I sighed.

"Why did I agree to do this again. Stay low Tikki"

"Don't worry if you can handle Manon for a day, any villain out there will be a piece of cake"

I then heard the doorbell ring, I went to open it to see Alya.

"Alya?"

"Hey, I got a huge scoop. Guess who's on a photo shoot at the park"

"Now, Adrien is in the park right now?"

"As we speak"

"Oh my gosh. What... what am I going to say to him"

"The same thing as usual... I... I... Wh..."

"Stop it"

"Whos she"

I hear Manon say from behind me.

"I forgot about this little detail"

"And whos she?"

"Manon, my mom's friend's daughter. I'm babysitting all day. Oh no I cant go out"

"Let me guess, another you-couldn't-say-no favor?"

"No... I just couldn't... say... no"

"Look no problem I'll look after your little detail"

"Thanks but I'm responsible for her. Besides I couldn't do that to you, shes... an absolute angel"

"Manon put that down. Come back" I chased her again as she ran around with a pot.

"You're a push-over Marinette, I babysit my sisters all the time, which makes me an expert at dealing with 'angels'."

"Who are you anyway"

"I am a mythical unicorn from the world of Reespa, disguised as a totally fabulous human girl. I grant wishes but only to little monkeys who behave"

"No your not... are you"

"Okay let's all go to the park"

"Yay!"

"Okay"

We left the house and headed off to the park to go see Adrien my all-time crush, I sighed at the thought. Although unaware what would happen when I had got there.