Part 3

~~Samantha P.O.V~~

I had finally found my class, but when I walked in I was greeted with screams and squeals, I smiled and walked to the teacher who was admiring me.

"Um excuse me"

"Uh oh yes you will be sitting next to-"

"Let her sit next to us," Chloé said waving her arms.

"Okay you can sit next to Chloé"

"Thank you miss, sir," I said tilting my head and smiling at the two people infront of the room.

Once I sat down me and Chloé talked a lot actually, She told me about her father and how he is the Mayor, she even told me how much of a fan she was.

Then the teachers started to talk about designing a derby hat outfit for Mister Agreste and the next photoshoot. I actually think I heard dad talking about a photoshoot, I don't know.

When we exited the class I went to go sit on a bench by myself, then these two girls came by.

"I don't have any derby hat designs, I have top hats, caps, even two horn hats. Jets neither brave I'm your girl a sombrero no problemo, but a derby. You know what it won't even matter cuz ill probably make a total fool out of myself most likely trip over a stupid derby and hit Mister Agreste and give him a full-blown concussion and never be a world-renowned fashion designer, my life is over" she then laid her head in her friends lap only to be held up by her.

I walked over to them and smiled.

"Hi I am Samantha what's your names," I said

"Huh, oh my god," the blue haired girl said as she jumped up and down.

"Hi I'm Alya and this is my friend Marinette." the one with the brown hair and red tips said.

"Hello, uh well I actually came over because it sounded like you guys needed help designing something for the Derby hat assignment," I said tilting my head.

"Yes, yes please," the girl known as Marinette said on the floor with her arms out and bowing to me.

I laughed and helped her up. She dusted off her pants and smiled at me.

"I have a place we can go to stay in deep thought" she then walked backwards and turning she walked into the wall behind her.

Then she took my wrist and pulled me to a place that faced the Eiffel tower, and we started to get to work, after all, we only have 9 hours to finish. I then saw a man being yelled at by the security telling him to leave, and he walked away sad. Me and Marinette looked at each other with sympathetic faces on.

"Well Marinette I really must be going," i said getting up.

"Okay see you later maybe," she said smiling at me.

"Of course," I said smiling back.

I then started running to the store to get stuff for my design. (design at top)

When I finished getting the stuff I needed I ran all the way home and got straight to work.

It then got really quiet so I decided to turn on my tv and open the doors to my porch. When i finished i heard someone talking about a Mr. Pigeon taking over Paris.

I smiled and Vivi came out from where she was hiding.

"Time to suit up Samantha" she said floating infront of my face.

"Alright Vivi Ears Up" i said as she flew into my necklace.

My suit started to apear it had Tall Black Fennic Fox ears a mask, a Skin tight black suit that has a zipper in the middle, and a Fluffy Black Fox tail.