Part 4

~~Samantha P.O.V~~

"Yes my name is Samantha Mortdecai, the daughter of Charles Mortdecai"

"Hmm interesting me and your father are supposed to meet sometime tomorrow for yours and Adrien's photoshoot together," he said in his cold, stiff voice.

"Oh is that so? I didn't recall father telling me of any such thing" I said

I then heard a honk coming from outside the school doors. I looked over to see Jock in the Limmo, I walked to it and looked into the window.

"Yes Jock"

"Your Father wants you to go to your Fencing practice"

"Okay then, oh and tell him that I have something to ask him about after school"

"Alright see you after your Fencing"

I then stepped back from the car and allowed him to pull off. Walking back to the crowd of people I had gotten a few stares.

"It was just my bodyguard," I said smiling and tilting my head.

~~Adrien's P.O.V~~

Oh, her smile and the way she tilts her head as she smiles. I smiled back at her, I guess I'm still embarrassed by the fall.

"Well, guys I have to get going don't want to be late."

I then ran off to fencing practice, I quickly changed into my uniform and went down to the training area.

I began to duel with someone they were really good, honestly I don't think I can beat them.

We fought with the swords moving back and forth before she made an unnoticeable move which sent me falling to the ground with a thud.

~~Samantha P.O.V~~

I slapped his sword out of his hand and tripped him with mine catching his sword before it fell. I took off my mask and flipped my hair out of my face.

Then he took his off and I was surprised.

"Adrien?"

"Samantha?"

"What are you doing here," I asked  a bit excited

"I could ask the same thing"

I helped him up and gave him back his sword.

"Wow, Samantha you're really good at this. You seem like a very high-leveled class"

"Well I actually am, I'm also a black belt in Karate"

"Then why are you here"

"Dad wants me to get out of the house while he does things"

"Oh so he signed you up for Fencing?"

"Yup but I really love it, I got to beat you,"I said smiling and tilting my head again.

"Yeah put you cant beat this" he said

He then made a quick move trying to knock me onto the floor he tripped me, but before falling i did a backflip making a quick move myself sending him onto the floor, and my sword on his chest to keep him down.

"Stay down," I said laughing.

He laughed too and we finished fencing, now the two of us were walking home with our bags hung over our shoulders.

"So I have a friend that owns this bakery they have really good pastries," he said groaning at the sound of the good snacks.

"Do they have French Macaroons?" I asked looking at him with wide eyes.