Chapter 14: I Love You?

Tzuyu's POV:

I'm too bored already. Since Chaeyoung was on the airport right now because she wanna see Mina and I can't also chat Sana because she needs to be with her dad. But I don't wanna loose hope for seeing Sana since I really missed her already so I texted her.

Yuyu: Hey...

Yuyu: How's your dad?

Yuyu: Are you okay?

Yuyu: I missed you already!

Yuyu: I'll chat you later then... Bye love you:*

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Sana's POV:

I just got home from the hospital. I prepared my mom and dad's shirts because they are still going to stay there for a month. And me... I am just traveling back and fort so our house will be safe without my mom and dad.

I was just sitting until my phone vibrated... I saw 8 miss call from Tzuyu and a 5 messeges from Tzuyu.

Sana's Phone

Yuyu: Hey...

Yuyu: How's your dad?

Yuyu: Are you okay?

Yuyu: I missed you already!

Yuyu: I'll chat you later then... Bye love you:*

Tzuyu is offline

Sana: Hey Tzuyu!

Sana: sorry for a late reply... I just got home actually... 😓

Sana sent a photo

Sana sent a photo

Tzuyu is online

Yuyu: It's fine!:) and... Wow you look tired in that pic... But pretty;)

Sana: Hey you naughty girl! Why are you still awake? It's already midnight.

Yuyu: I can't help my self... I just wanna hear your voice.

Sana: Why? But you have to sleep now!

Yuyu: Please... I just wanna hear your voice so I could fell a sleep:(

Sana: Awwiee... Your too sweet sure I'll call you.

Tzuyu' POV:

SANA IS CALLING
ACCEPT/REJECT
(accepted)

"Hello?" Tzuyu called.

"Hey! Why are still awake?!" Sana angrily replied.

"Unnie I already miss you... Why you didn't miss me?" Tzuyu asked.

"Of course I miss you! I really really really really do!" Sana admitted.

*Tzuyu giggled*

"So you have to sleep now!" Sana added. And that makes Tzuyu say...

"Okay! Good night unnie!" Tzuyu said.

"Good night!" Sana replied.

Sana almost ended the call but Tzuyu still spoke.

"I love you?" Tzuyu asked.

"I love you too my baby Tzuyu!" Sana lastly said and ended the call.

Tzuyu and Sana has a same expression right now... They both lay down their own bed while smiling and blushing like an idiot.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Awwwww they are too sweet!!! Sorry if this chapter is quite ugly but... Vote for it if you loved it. Don't forget to follow my account and Thanks for reading this story BTW.;)

-TaeJinKook257