Chapter 17: Jelly

Tzuyu's POV:

I came out the room and sat on a bench beside tito's door in his room.

As I was waiting I heard a girls laughing when I saw Sana holding the girl's hand. Am I getting Jealous? And why?

Sana and I stared for a second and after that I ran away to them as Sana stopped me and pulled my hand to hug her.

I pulled away and ran away from them. I was just out of the hopital's gate and sat in the floor. When someone pat my back and seats beside me.

"That's fine... Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yes I am... And who are you?" I replied and asked after.

"Hi I am Dahyun! Wanna go get some Ice cream." she said.

"Go away! I don't even know you!" I rudely replied.

"Why are you so harsh!? Just come with me I just wanna cool your mind a little bit." she replied.

"Okay fine! So where are we going DAHYUN!?" I replied an[

"Just follow me." she replied and winked at me.

I followed Dahyun and I thought it was a planned things but... She really sent us to a ice cream store.

"What flavor do you want?" Dahyun asked.

"Chocolate." I answered.

"Okay... One chocolate and vanilla please." she said to the guy.

"Small, medium, or large?" the guy asked.

"Just medium." Dahyun answered.

"Here." the guy handed us the 2 ice cream as we take it.

"Thank you..." we both said.

"Your welcome." he added.

We both walk together and talk some of things in our life. As my phone rang. It was Sana and I kept rejecting her until Dahyun said...

"I'll take it!" she said and Sana call back as Dahyun answered.

"Hi!" Dahyun greeted Sana in a loud way.

"Wait who's this? Where is Tzuyu?" Sana asked. I can hear it since Dahyun loudspeak it

"Oh.. This is Tzuyu's Girlfriend."

"Dahyun!"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Sana's POV:

"HELLO?" I called but Tzuyu kept rejecting me. Until I give up and planed to walk trough the park. Since I already delivered my parent's shirts and Momo also went home already.

As I was walking to the park I saw Tzuyu with a girl. That must be her girlfriend. I loose hope by coming near to her so I decided to go back home.

I was just laying down my bed keep thinking about what happened. Am I getting jealous? No that's not gonna happen! I'm not falling inlove with my bestfriend! But why?

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Can you guys help me answer all of Sana's questions on herself? Comment your answer... Don't forget to vote! And follow my account and I'll follow you back! Thanks for reading! Luv u guys!

-TaeJinKook257