Chapter 30: TzuKook

Tzuyu's POV:

Calling of names is about to start and I'm excited about it. Well... I may not gonna be the first honor at least I am already graduating.

"And now let's proceed to calling of names. The top 10 students starting from... Kim Hanbin, Park Jimin, Kim JiWon, Koo JunHoe, and Kim SooEun." our teacher announced as the students that are already called stood up and proceed to the stage to get their medals and certificates.

"And now... Let's proceed to the top 5 students. Fifth honor Son Chaeyoung." all the crowds clap their hands especially Mina unnie who is starting to scream at the back.

"Fourth Honor Song YoonHyung."

"Fifth Honor Kim Taehyung."

"Third Honor Kim Yerim."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Sana's POV:

"And the second honor is... Jeon Jungkook." the announcer said. When will be Tzuyu be called? Well... I don't care if she's not in that stupid top students the important is I am glad she already graduated. Until the announcer starting to say the first Honor.

"And the First Honor is... Chou Tzuyu!" she said and I wanted to scream but and am just opening my eyes widely and look at the others. I saw Mina, Momo, and Dahyun's eyes was also widen.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Tzuyu's POV:

"And the First Honor is... Chou Tzuyu!" I was very shock when the announcer said that. I stood up and proceed to the stage to get my Medals and Certificate.

As I was smiling at the people that is taking a pictures importantly I have to find Mina unnie. I was smiling when someone screamed and cheered beside Mina unnie. "Sa... Sana?!" I said mentally as my smile was fading away. The top 5 students is still at the stage especially Jungkook. He looked at me and I caught him and he smiled.
"What is that for?" I asked.

"Nothing... I was just shocked that were on the same school." He replied.

"Yeah your right..." I added.

"It's just a coincidence that the girl who fell was actually was my schoolmate." he said and laughed.

"Hey! I didn't fell... I was just tripped." I angrily said.

"That's still the same tho." he said.

"You're right." I replied as the two of us were laughing. I looked away from him and looked at Sana. I think she is glaring at me, Wait... Is she Jealous?!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hey! Sorry Satzu and Jungkook stans if I hurt your feelings but... I think the next chapter will be the ending. Well sorry for not putting JiHyo unnie in the story... Well I can't find a perfect timing for her. And she's not even perfect for this story... Becuz she's not GAY;) Thanks for reading and don't forget to Vote.

-TaeJinkook257