Chapter 23: Full of silence

Chaeyoung's POV:

I saw Mina unnie was always staring at Tzuyu. She looks like very worried and I tried to ask her.

"Unnie? Are you alright?" I worriedly asked.

"Yes Chaeng I'm fine." she replied with a smile. But I know it is fake.

"Why do look so worried to Tzuyu?" I asked.

"Chaeng..." she said and looked at me with a very worried face.

"What?" I worriedly asked and hold her hands. And I'm really worried because her hands are very cold.

"Don't tell this to Tzuyu please." she begged and have a puppy. But she said it in a whisper way.

"What is it?! And why are you talking in that way?" I asked.

"The girl next to Tzuyu right now is actually Sana." she replied and I was very shocked and suddenly can't help my mouth.

"What?!" I asked in my normal voice that the people can hear me.

"Shhh don't react too much!" Mina unnie slapped my shoulders.

"Sorry." I replied but in a whisper way already.

"Just don't let Tzuyu know it. And don't make it too obvious." she said.

"Okay." I replied.

I asked questions to her. Like... 'What is Sana unnie doing here?' She answered it all and that makes me understand what is Sana unnie doing here.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Sana's POV:

I really didn't move my muscle and pretending to be asleep and pretending I am feeling cold because I was I wear too much clothes or things in my face. (Hat, Hoody Jacket, Eyeglasses, and Mask)

I was very thankful Tzuyu was not talking to me. Because I know Tzuyu... A people who is very shy, she really approaches it just to talk too. Until her water bottle was dropped near my feet. But I didn't move and pretending that I am really asleep.

"Hey... Can you hand me that?" she asked but I am really trying my best not to move.

"Or maybe not." Tzuyu said. She just get it herself and needed to get right down in bended knees just to reach that water bottle. And thanks God she got it without recognizing me.

She gets back to her seat and I right back on track.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Phew! Thanks God Tzuyu didn't recognized Sana. Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote!

-TaeJinKook257