Chapter 20: Uhm... Hi?

Tzuyu's POV:

Today is the day that we will go back to States since tomorrow will be my graduation day, and also Chaeyoung unnie's.

The four of us arrived in the airport early in the morning so we could still take a rest if we arrive there ealry for tomorrows graduation.

Dahyun unnie called a taxi and we immediately put our luggage at the back. I sat on the passengers sit and the three of them sat at the back sit.

The car was full of silence until we arrived. We got our luggage out and we find a bench to sit and wait to be called for our flight to the States. We sat there with silence until Mina unnie tried to speak.

"Excuse me for a minute." she said and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Chaeyoung unnie asked and holds Mina unnie's hand for stopping her to go away.

"Comfort room... Just for a second I'll be back." Mina unnie replied.

"Okay." Chaeyoung unnie added with a smile.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Sana's POV:

I just got to Korea for my second flight to the states. And suddenly I wanted to go to the comfort room because I really need to pee. I ran and suddenly bump to someone.

"I'm sorry!" the girl shouted when she bumped on me.

"Mina?!" I said and I was very shocked.

"Uhm... Hi! Sana?!" she replied and she was also shocked since she can't really see my face because I wear black hat, black hoody jacket, jeans and white shoes.

"What are you doing here?!" she worriedly asked.

"Here! Listen! I am trying to surprise Tzuyu tomorrow for her graduation." I said pulling her in to the comfort room.

"What?! How about tito?! Is he already okay?" she worriedly asked me a question again.

"No he's not but my mom pushed me to come." I replied.

"You can come with us..." she excitedly said.

"No! Tzuyu would see me!" but I insisted.

"Oh yeah... Your right." she said.

"See you tomorrow then." I said.

"Okay! I'll just tell you the address of Tzuyu's school." she repied.

"Thanks Mina." I said and hugged her tight. I am very thankful for having a best friend like her.

"No problem." she replied. We pulled away and get back to our own business.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Yay! It looks like Sana's surprise for Tzuyu is gonna be successfull! Thank you Lord because Mina was there! Thanks for reading by the way! ;) Don't forget to vote!

-TaeJinKook257