Episode one

( I hope you guys like this. This is after loki fakes his death on jotunheim. Only he doesn't take over as king instead he decides to run away but realizes he would rather come back for he misses his family ( except Odin) so he does)
----------------

Loki smiled at Asgard. Dark and peacefully sleeping. It looked beautiful and for once, inviting. He walked through the palace walls silently observing, till he reached his destination. Her room. He teleported in and used his magic to cloak himself. He saw a scattered bed and furrowed his brows slightly. His eyes trailed around the unkempt room and led him to see a figure stand at the balcony. Sif. His lips couldn't stop from twitching into a soft smile at the sight of the dark haired warrior.She had worn her nightie and her hair was left loose. Her arms were wrapt around her. She was leaning against the railing. Her breathing was calm and even. Loki smirked just the slightest. Had the great swordhand sif....felt his absence? He watched her a while .

Sif stood silently gazing out of the balcony. The millions night stars twinkling in the sky and reflecting their light on her clear hazel eyes. She sighed looking afar into nothing in particular. It was weird, how the whole of asgard, odin, thor and the warriors three forgot about loki as soon as he died. It was disturbing to say at least, given the fact that he, may or may not have been a monster, but he was their friend, odin's son, and thor's brother too.Practically no one else than sif and thor was actually sad on lokis funeral, they were celebrating, and it made sif doubt her own place. Will they forget her too? She gulped, though she'd never admit it to herself, but she, for once missed the trickster. His cheeky grin as he looked at her so sure she won't deny anything he asks her. And funny how he proved to be right always. A smile twitched at the corners of the warriors lips as she stroked her own arms, to find some comfort.

Loki smiled softly at her. Such a beauty. He should tell her he was alive she would truly be happy. Right. But his mischievous mind took over. He would tell her AFTER he had his fun. He stayed silent and used his magic to drop a vase to the floor with a giant clang.He couldn't be seen. The only other sounds were of the night wind. It seemed almost scary when the case fell. It resonated through the entire palace.

Loki smirked looking at sif. What would she do?

Her head snapped up at the sudden sound as her eyes scanned the empty room

"Come put yourself and I'll show you mercy" she said sternly

The bed sheet slithered down the bed and Loki grinned. Technically it was because of the wind but he would take credit ..

He caused a pen to roll off and fall as well.
"Who is it? Come out and I let you live" Sif said in her usual ..Sif voice with her stance defensive .

Loki made a rattling sound to appear as well and then caused the door to bang so hard he himself was startled

"Scaring myself too..Idiot" he muttered .

"Who..EEKS!" Sif yelped as the door shut . She blinked and then touched the swords edge , cutting her finger slightly

"Well I'm not dreaming" she said wiping off the blood.
She looked around the room again.

"No one..?"

————————
Will Sif find out who was the culprit? Will Loki live till episode three when she does find out?

And most importantly...what will odin do when he finds out?

Tune in to episode two next week!