Any guesses? Yup! Episode three!!!!

Loki bit his lip as he watched Sif fight. A thought ran rampant through  his mind . You see.

He had returned. Yea?

Sif was happy. Yes?

Was she pretending like he existed...no?

Why? He simply didn't understand. This Was not how it worked in tv! ( dude .. tv doesn't exist in Asgard...)

( oh right ))

Ehem* this is not how it worked in the dramas they put on

( good save)
( thanks)

He blinked at the warrior who was fighting with all her might. So much so that the person sparring with her had an actual look of terror etched on his face as he continued to defend himself purely for the sake of saving his life.

She then took on Fandrall who had foolishly challenged her. Loki was sure he would he dead very soon.

She began to fight with such ferocity that he began to get worried now.

"Do you plan to end my life today warrior?" He asked trying not to let worry enter his voice. He ducked to save himself from her sword which accidentally cut off a good chunk of hair.

"LOOK!! YOU CUT OFF MY HAIR!! WHAT DID I EVEN DOOOOO" He nearly wept.

"It's Because of your challenge you fool!!" She said through gritted teeth although she knew it was due to a certain princes filthy trick. But she knew better than to say that.

"I'm Done" sif said irritatedly and turned away from Fandrall who was still whining. Sif popped her knuckles, splashing water onto her face as she pulled her hair loose from its tight ponytail until she heard...a rather...irritating voice.

"I wish to spar" He said. Sif gave him an expressionless...expression. Strange. He really didn't understand this woman at times.

"Grab a sword" She said suddenly making him nearly flinch.

He smirked as she walked toward the court. He was dead. Genuinely. Gone.

Odin would be happy...why did he always think of Odin? Ew. He picked up a sword and looked at Fandrall who looked like his left kidney had been harvested withoit prior notice...which is...rude to say the least. Ha! Loki had better hair now.
Loki had always been rather..Competitive with Fandrall. Why? Coz he was jealous. Duh. How dumb are you.

What was he jealous of? Well his relationship with sif whuch fringed on the..."More than friend " appearance. And this made him act childish....rarely

Sometimes..

Okay most of the Time! He took the sword and readied himself as his hair magically wove into a bun. He was NOT losing his hair.

Not today! He inhaled and then as the warrior lifted and brought her giant sword down. In those three seconds that flashed. He couldve sworn he saw the gates of helheim open as his illusion worked and he disappeared..
Cowardly? Yes.

Necessary as a life saving measure? Uhuh.

Sif glared at him and ran at him with full force. Well not full force. She didn't want to hurt him badly....buy she was pissed now.

He ducked and disappeared again making her...actually growl.

He blinked. Did the warrior sif..daughter of asgard....goddess of war...growl at him?!

He didn't know whether to be heavily turned on...or extremely frightened. He chose the latter.

"You bitch you said you wanted to spar! Stop these stupid games!"  Sif said as she turned, knowing he would be there and clashed her sword with hers . She kicked his shin making him fall on his knee as her sword reached for his neck.

"Enough or should I truly kill you?" She asked

He did what he never can do. He pushed her leg with all his god damned might and managed to push her off of her equilibrium. An Olympian task I assure you!  He used this moment of distraction to grab and pull her down before standing up himself.

"You look better laying down" he said as a tired smirk grew on his face . Bad decision? Uhuh

She gritted her teeth and got up "I would like to spar with warriors..." she said drawing extremely close as he felt like his heart would jump out and do the Macarena at any moment.

"Not idiotic kids" she ended harshly but oh she was so close that even That seemed sweet!!!!  She looked him up to down and then walked away.

Idiot. What did he think of him....

"Lady sif!!!!" A voice shouted and she turned to see a guard run toward her.

"What is it?" She asked authoritatively (that was a hard word to type on a small phone)

"Heimdall.. he is calling you!" He said and ran toward heimdall. Sif furrowed her eyebrows and ran as well.

On reaching , she saw heimdall stand and look at the portal.

"Something's wrong.." he muttered.

"What is it..." Sif asked.

"Someone's trying to open the other side of the portal" he said.

"Is that even possible ?" She asked wondering how this worked . Like was there like a switch? Or like a tap?

"There's no tap" heimdall snapped slightly, glaring at the girl who simply shrugged.

"Go see who it is..." he said. She nodded and walked in to the rainbow  bridge. By the way. Wasn't that just the most clichè name? Rainbow bridge. Sounded like an Instagram fad...

She felt something... odd and suddenly a force sucked her and she was gone!

" I told you no onions!!" Heimdall said angrily to the maid before turning back to the portal.

"Sif?! Oh no..."

———————

Le gasp!! Where is lady sif?! What will fandral do about his hair now... would he be called fandral the marginally bald now? Why doesn't heimdall like onions?!

All this and more in the next episode

—————
Whoever's reading thank you so so much! Do continue to read and please comment!