WHAAAA episode...five ?!

"Ah yes...peace. Finally. Even if this is a strange realm. It is beautiful " sif said looking around at the thick forest which lined a beach. It was night and the large sun seemed to kiss the sea. Sif smiled.

"Pea..."

AHHHHHHHHHH!

"...ce..." Sif sighed. That voice was familiar. "SIFFFFFF"

Yup.

"Loki?" She shouted pulling out her sword and running toward the voice.

"HELPPPP MEEEE"

He screamed. Sif gulped. What had happened?!?

"I'M COMING LOKI!" She shouted loudly and ran into the forest while shouting.

"I'm HE..." She trailed off seeing loki roll on the ground. She looked around for a possible assailant and then looked at him..

"Uh....loki?"

"ITS ON MEEEE!!" He said standing and attempting to pull of his Armour.

"what?!"

". SPIDER!!" He screamed. Sif blinked and sighed. He had always been arachnophobic. Ass.

"okay stop moving you bitch". She said pulling him as she tried unbuckling the Armour. That's when she saw the spider walking away in the distance.

"Loki! It's gone" She said pointing at the spider. He looked at it and sighed before turning to her. His face fell.

"What?" She asked touching her face "my face isn't that bad warlock" she said. Huh wasn't he rude!?

"There's...something ..." he pointed to her shoulder where a larger spider stood. She tilted her head and it climbed on her back causing him to scream.

"What's on my bac..." she felt something and turned "get it off!" She said unable to reach it. Not that she was scared but she couldn't fucking reach and squash the thing! Loki got up and picked a giant twig. "Don't move" WHACK!!!

---------------

"I said sorry..."

"shut up" Sif mumbled angrily. Her back still sore. For a thin praying mantis like body structure this fucker could really hit hard. At least the spider had gone. Oh no he hadn't hit it. When Loki hit her back it climbed away and watched as Sif proceeded to smack him harder in the face.

Loki tapped his leg and looked at the ocean. His cheek was still red. Sif looked at him and her lip twitches into a slight smile .

"So let's go home " she shrugs. Loki looked at her .

"Oh we can't alone. Heimdall has to fix the portal and then only can I take you. It is imperitive for me to be here for my magic acts like a beacon" he explained, lying through the tiny gaps of his porcelain white teeth!

She nodded and took of the top armour leaving her in a red shirt and black pants. "Well since we are stuck here might as well get comfy" she said. He nodded and used his magic to change into a green v-neck and a black pant. She squinted with slight jealousy. How useful was this magic! Why did only this fool get it? She wondered. He looked at her and blinked

"what?" He asked .

"Nothing" she shrugged and looked ahead "you don't deserve to be able to change your cloths like that" she said irritatedly.

He chuckled "oh well mother taught me how to do it when I was young for Thor would keep hiding my clothes" he said.

She chuckled "thor was naughtier than you as a kid. You were so small and innocent " she shook her head .