Six?! ALREADY?!?

And then I said those shoes don't match with the top and the bitch threw a hissy fit as if it was my fault she was dressed like the grinch.

Dude! The show started!

Shit. WELL DUDES...AND DUDE..ETTES? GUYS AND GALS! *finger guns*

I need sleep....

You must be wondering why this episode  is taking so long to start? Well. Because Odin is throwing a hissy fit in the changing room for he cannot find his favourite cape...did he find it yet?

No...stall them.

Okay...uh....Christmas...is a time...of...joy...and...thanks giving and..

Got it! Start

Yes! Without  further ado. The birthday of Odin boredom....borson*
------------

"No" loki shrugged.

"Loki!" Frigga deadpanned.

"I'm not shouting surprise and doing the jazz hands. That's below my dignity. " Loki snapped.

"He is your father!" Frigga said.

Loki looked at her with narrowed eyes and a raised brow...

"Pfft. Fine thor. You do it" frigga said hitting loki's arm lightly.  Thor nodded and chuckled..

"it will be perfect! All of asgard will be there!" Frigga smiled.

"You...made it compulsory for all of asgard to come. What did you expect?" Loki asked sighing.

"Are you calling any other realms mother?" Thor asked interrupting the third degree glare the frigga threw at loki.

Frigga looked at thor and smiled brightly "yes! I thought of inviting some Midgardian leaders but they were scared of loki..." She said as she smacked loki who was grinning now. "So I've invited jotunheim." She said looking at loki with a smug grin.

He sighed. He had not made up with laufey and they often exchanged barbed words much to the entertainment of the rest of the family.

"Be nice to him"

"I will not and you know it" loki said angrily.

"Hehe I know..it's just entertaining your father's favourite pastime is seeing you fight" frigga chuckled knowing it was a harmless fight

Thor sighed softly "what are the colours we are to wear?" He asked.

"You mean we can't wear our original colors?" Loki asked thor and then looked at frigga  who grinned.

------------

"OH FUCK NO" loki cursed looking at the hall and at himself. He was dressed in a full yellow Armour. AS WAS EVERYTHING ELSE.

" I hate yellow.!" Loki snubbed. Frigga glared at him

"you Will pretend to like it just like you pretended to die three times " She snapped leaving him snubbed.

"This...is not fun" sif said walking over in a yellow Armour as well.

"It doesn't...make me look flattering " Fandrall said angrily.

"I haven't seen a single thing that made you look flattering" loki smiled sarcastically as fandral  flipped him off.

"Odin knows doesn't he about this jaundice fest?" Loki asked

"He specially requested for the jaundice" thor deadpanned.

"And the surprise thing?" Loki asked raising a brow as he turned to look at thor.