Chapter 2: My Princess

Kazuma' POV

When I met Akane two years ago, I was on a business trip. I had just walked out of my hotel to explore a bit before I had to go to a meeting about how my dad was making preparations of making me the next CEO of The Homura Inc. Our Family company. I personally didn't want to become CEO, but If it's for my family then I didn't really mind. I was strolling around and I saw different restaurants, theaters, and more attractions that enthralled me. 

It was day, so I had to wear a hat if I wanted to go outside, or else I would pretty much burn to death. I go inside a Restaurant and I read the sign, "La Cabaña..." I was pretty sure that the language of the sign is spanish, but I kept my thoughts to myself and I went on in. My suspicions were right. A waiter with black hair, light brown skin, and brown black eyes greeted me in spanish, "Hola senor, gracias por venir a La Cabaña!"

I nodded, "Gracias...yo quiero una mesa para uno porfavor" Luckily enough my dad had taught me spanish when I was little and I was very fluent in the language. He nods, "Porfavor sigueme senor..." He grabs a set of a fork,spoon, and a knife inside a napkin and he starts walking towards a table and I follow suit. He finds a table and he places the silverware and menu on the table and bows, "Quando quida ordenar, me puede llamar.." 

He smiles and I nod, "Gracias..." He leaves and I look at the menu he placed on the table along with the silverware and I read, "Pollo cocinado con vegetales..." It looked delicious, and I was hungry, so I called the man, "Sí señor está listo para ordenar..?" I nod, "Si...yo cuido el Pollo cocinado con vegetales porfavor..." He smiles, "Buena orden señor...ya voy a venir con su comida en un momento.."

I nod and he leaves to the kitchen. I just stared at the people around me and one particular person caught my attention, she had dark blond hair, amethyst eyes, and her face looked like that of an angel's, Her stature was pretty small, but that's what made her cute. She was talking with someone who looked like they knew each other. 

Every time she moved I became more and more attracted towards her. She could sense me staring because she always looked in my direction I always ducked my head down and blushed. 'Was she looking at me...?' I looked back again and she was staring at me. She smiles, and points to the door. I point at myself as if to say, 'me?' and she nods.

I blush again and the waiter comes with my food, "Aqui esta su comida señor...que tenga un buen dia..." He smiles and I smile as well, "Gracias.." He nods and leaves, I start eating my food and I looked over to where the young women was and she was still talking with someone, So I just kept eating. Over the course of 20 mins I had finished my Pollo con vegetales and I leave a tip to the kind gentlemen and I wait for her outside of the restaurant. 

I look at my phone, '1:00...hm...almost time...' I looked back at the restaurant entrance and I saw her coming out. She sees me and waves and jogs toward me, "Sorry to keep you waiting..." I blushed when I looked at her, she looked even more like an angel.

I shake my head, "I-it's alright...why did you want to meet me...?" I say while looking at the ground. She smiles, "Well...I could see that you were kind of lonely...so I wanted to ask you...wanna be friends...?" She says this and I swear I could see a small blush appear on her cheeks. I nod, "Yea..I'll like that..." 

I look at my phone again, "Oh no...ummm....Here is my phone number...sorry but I have to go...let's meet up again ok...?" She nods, "Yea! Ok bye..." I nod and I start jogging to the Homura company where I bet my dad was waiting for me.