Chapter 3: The Gift

Akane's POV

"Hwa..." I wake up from that deep slumber that I had and I feel the bed around me, "Where's Kazuma?" I rub my eyes softly trying to regain my sight of where I am, after I could see, It was already noon, so I got up put my slippers on, and left our room, closing the door behind me. As I was heading towards the kitchen, I could hear Kazuma talking with someone. When I got closer I knew who he was talking to. He was talking to the house butler, Liam.

"So Master Kazuma, what would you do? With Mistress Akane?Does she want this?" When I heard my name I stop right in front of the kitchen door, 'M-my name?Why are they talking about me?' I hide behind the door listening in,

"Miss Akane should have an opinion on this too...It might be better to talk to her about it.."

"Yea, but...she'll...I don't know...She might like it, but I feel like Im betraying her trust...ugh " I hear Kazuma sigh, 'What is he talking about with Liam? I need to know...What does Kazuma want to tell me so badly...' I knock on the door and I hear Kazuma and Liam gasp, after a while Kazuma opens the door and he was a bit blushed, "H-hello Akane..." I had a confused look on my face, "Hello Liam..." He bows, "Hello Miss Homura.." I smile at Liam and Kazuma, "So Kazuma...what are you doing up?"

He scratches behind his head awkwardly, "U-um no reason...It's just that I wanted to talk about something to Liam.." I sigh, "Well...I think i'll go take a walk outside..." I was walking out of the kitchen when I felt Kazuma's hand hold me back, "W-wait akane...I'll go with you..." I was still pondering on what he wanted to tell me, so I nod, "Ok..." I put on a fake smile, 'I hope he won't see through me...If he has to say something he better say it to my face...'

We go out to the garden, I was a bit nervous, but I kept my composure, so Kazuma wouldn't suspect anything. We were walking in silence, but silence was meant to be broken, because Kazuma was the first to speak out, "Akane..um..I need to tell you something..." We come to a stop, "Yea Kazuma..?"

'This is it! He's going to tell me!' I silently waited on what he was going to tell me, "Well I was talking to Liam about this, but...um..would you like a skating rink in our mansion?" I was dumbfounded, "W-what?" He chuckles while blushing, "It's just you liked Ice Skating so much, so I wanted to get you this as a present..for you.."Oh and I also had a music room prepared for you so you can play your violin in... I was blushing,but I silently nod, "Y-yea..thank You Kazuma.."

I came closer to him and I gave him a peck on his lips, to which he widens his eyes and blushes profoundly more, "A-akane?" I chuckle, "You are so cute Kazuma..!" He was still flustered, but he came in front of me and raised my chin and kissed me gently, I wrapped my hands around his neck and he deepened the kiss,by placing his hand in behind my head in my hair.

Our tongues were dancing in fiery passion. After a while we both had to part for air, We were both flustered, but I could feel that Kazuma wanted more, "Well Kazuma want to return inside now?" He nodded still blushing, 'So cute!' We headed back to our room, while I laid on the bed Kazuma closed all the curtains, and he also laid with me. We were in each other's embrace until I fell asleep, in his arms.

. . .