Chapter 5: The Surprise

Akane's POV

I woke up suddenly to an urge I had, and I sprinted to the bathroom. I threw up everything I had eaten the day before, I disgusted me, to see everything all in a disgusting, smelly liquid. I flushed the toilet, and I brushed my teeth, I then saw that Kazuma was standing there in the doorway with a concerned expression, "Are you ok dear?" I nod slowly, "Y-yea..I just felt sick for a second..." He rubs my back, trying to make me comfortable again, "Are you ok to eat?You have to have something in your stomach..."

I nod, "I'll try to eat something...sorry for worrying you Kazuma..." I was still feeling very bad, but I didn't want Kazuma to worry about me while he had work in an hour.

He brings me to the kitchen and I sit down while he was talking with Hikaru, 'ugh...I don't really want to eat anything...' At last Kazuma came out with some delicious looking soup, which drove my sickness feeling away, "Wow...! That looks delicious!" I always knew Hikaru was a great cook, but now I believe it even more, "Yea Hikaru made this especially for you..." He placed it down for me, and I started eating, but I didn't eat too fast, as to my stomach churning, but I ate slowly so I could try to keep my food down.

Kazuma was looking at me, then he got up in a haste while waving back to me saying, "Well I have to go Akane, work calls!" I chuckle and I wave back, "See you later Kazuma!" I turn back to my food and I leave the plate on the table and was about to head back to my room, when I felt a hand stop me, when I turn around Hikaru was grabbing me, "Miss, may I um...inspect you...Master Kazuma told me to give you a check up because you recently have a bit sick..." I look at him curiously, but I also wanted to see if I was doing good, or If I had something going on within me. I nod, "O-ok...well where are we going to do this?" He nods as well, "Well we can do this in your room miss..."

We head to our room and I sit on the bed, and he starts to do the check-up.

. . .

I lay on the bed, while Hikaru was examining the results. We had a lab downstairs just for these type of things. I sigh, "Im so bored...what to do.." I pick up my phone, which was on the nightstand beside me and I unlock the password I had on it which was, 'Kazuma husband' I scrolled down the list of the things I had to do, 'hm...well I can't really do these things..one Kazuma isn't here..second I have to wait until Hikaru comes back...' I exit the notes app and I enter my mothers phone number, 'I haven't called in like forever...she might be mad...'

"Um hello?" I heard moms voice, "Hey mom..." I waiting for here to scream at me for not calling her sooner, but that didn't happen, so I got curious as to why, "Mom? Are you there?"

I hear her sigh, "Hello...how are you doing darling? Your father was getting real worried that you weren't calling us...he thought something bad was happening.." I chuckled, "No...I didn't call because...um..well we had to get situated here...and um..." I sigh, "Im sorry for not calling you...right now the doctor of our house was checking up on me..." I hear mom gasp, "Are you ok?Did you get sick?Do you have the flu?"

"No...but almost everyday I wake up, I have this 'morning sickness' that only hits me when I get up...I have no idea what it is..." I heard my mother hit her forehead, "Sweetie...please have the flu...you are sometimes too innocent..." Im was confused, "W-what why? I don't want to be sick..." I hear my mom sigh, "Darling, are you sure you're not pregnant?" My eyes widened, "W-what..I don't think so....w-we haven't.." I was getting beet red.

I hear her chuckle, "yea, but that doesn't mean that you can't get pregnant..." The room door opens, and I see Hikaru come in with an happy expression, and I gulped, my mom was still on the phone, but I didn't care, I was waiting on what Hikaru was going to tell me.

"Miss...I got your results back.." I was waiting anxiously, "and?What is wrong with me?" He grins, "Well let me congratulate you...you are pregnant!" I widen my eyes, and I almost dropped my phone, my mom was laughing through the phone and she even called my father who was crying on the other side, "OMETEDOGOZAIMASU!" My parents said at the same time. I was still processing this. I lightly touch my stomach, "I-im pregnant...with Kazuma's child..." Tears started coming out of my eyes, I was crying for a minute and I look at Hikaru, "How am I going to tell Kazuma?" Hikaru shrugs and then bows, "Well...I won't tell Master Kazuma...so you miss can tell him yourself..." I nod and he leaves, I had long forgotten that my mother and father were on the phone and they had heard the whole conversation, "M-mother?Father?Are you there?"

I was hearing my parents laughing through the phone again, Anyway sweetie..just tell your husband, he'll be pleased and overjoyed!" My mom says happily, I hear my dad leave with a quick, "see ya later kid!" I chuckle, and I say a quick goodbye, and I hang up. I lay back down on my bed, silently waiting for Kazuma to come back.

. . .

"Akane! Im home!" Kazuma says while entering our room. He opened the door and kiss my forehead, I was panicked, but I kept a straight face, "Hello Kazu.." I say while smiling, to which he looked at me with a smile, to which quickly turned into an obvious concern, "So...did Hikaru check you?" 'Oh crap, I'll have to tell him...' I gulped silently, "K-kazuma.." He comes closer, "yea Akane?" I silently grab his hand and I place it on my stomach, "We aren't going to be two now...Kazuma..." Tears started to come out of my eyes and he realized what I meant and he blushes and also started crying, "A-akane.....I...Im super happy right now..." He lightly kisses my forehead, I hug him tightly. Kazuma carries me to our bedroom. We lay down in each others arms, cuddling together. "I wanna name our child Yukina..." I chuckle, "How do you know it's going to be a girl?" He chuckles as well, "father's intuition.." He placed his hand on my stomach, "oh! It kicked!" His eyes were shining so brightly, to which I chuckled.

We stayed like that for a while. I had fallen asleep, and Kazuma as well.