2

" Sad sex with my babymama, you bet not tell my girl nothing."

-
A week later.
Kentrell .

" Two mixtapes back to back bitch it's Retarded!" 3 screamed his live.

I was smiling hard while walking to the car.

I got tired of beating niggas ass everyday in there. They tried to take my bootyhole but I wasn't with all that shit.

" 10 Shit! My brother home, you know what the fuck going on Maine." Ben put his arm around me and started throwing up gang signs.

" Get y'all ass in the car before they take all y'all black asses back." Montana yelled out the window.

" Shut your fat ass up." Kd mugged him causing us all to laugh.

" After we leave my bird crib, take me to the stu." I told Montana before getting in the front seat.

We all got settled in then started driving to my mama house.

Riah .

" Nah tt, people thought they was goin Get one off Glizzy so that bitch gotta see me on my brother soul." I tied my hair up.

Y'all thought we was about to take a L and not bounce back? No.

" Yeah man, I want that bitch Star." Kayli laced up her airmax.

" Do I need to come out there too?" My tt asked while rocking Taylin back and fourth.

" Nah mama." Kayli pulled her shorts down a little.

" Ole girl fighting too?" I turned Kayli way.

" Who?" She grabbed two brass knuckles off the dresser and handed me one.

" The one who think Boomer her nigga." I laughed a little.

Boomer still on my line and I just might play snatchies.

" Nah." Kayli fixed her shirt.

" You ready?" I asked.

" Yeah," She stated before kissing Taylin on the head and going out the room.

-

" Damn everybody hea' today. What's the occasion?" I chuckled while cracking my knuckles.

" Who knows?" Kayli shrugged and got out the car.

I followed pursuit and we both walked up to the backyard gate since that's where everybody seemed to be.

" Teelee what's up?" I said startling everybody.

" Bitch wha—" I stuck her ass in her face with the fist with the brass knuckle on it.

" C'mon what you talking for? I thought it was on sight?" I stepped back with my guard up so she can at least get her fair one.

She squared up with me back as some of her lil cousins and aunts stood back.

I'm shocked they not helping. Let some motherfuckers pull up at my family gathering tryna bang. Bet they won't pull up at nobody else's.

She swung and caught me one good time and we both started going at it. 

She grabbed my hair and got me on the ground for ail minute until I flipped her over and I was on top.

I started sending hella blows to her face and grabbed her head and banged it on the concrete.

" Bitch!" I yelled.