12

" I was here before all of this, Guess you actin' out now, you got an audience."
-

Benjamin.

" Diamond please, can I just see Braylon?" I pleaded with her.

( Diamond was the best friend and Braylon is Ben baby )

" You a deadbeat Ben," She rolled her eyes.

" I Buy my baby everything she ask and needs, I try to talk to ha everyday, I know you gotta nigga around. So why can't I see my baby dawg?" I said rubbing my eye.

" Cause Ben—" she looked in another direction.

" I gotta go," She said before hanging up.

I started looking at pictures of Braylon.

@mgng10x : I ten you forever Braylon 🔟💚 daddy goin see u soon #innamin

( we gonna say she 1 )

After I posted it my eyes got blurry.

" Baby what's wrong?" Noonie came in the hotel room.

" I wanna see my baby Noonie. I just want my baby." I said sniffing.

" It's ok Ben. I promise soon as we touch back in the Rouge, we can get Braylon. I promise." She wiped my eyes away.

" I'm sorry." I blurted out.

" About what?"

" Cheating with Nari." She nodded and hugged me.

I broke the hug and just looked at her.

" You a scrap Diamond fa me?" I wiped my nose.

" I'll beat ha ass every time I see ha if that's what you want." Noonie nodded.

" You my bitch forever."
She straddled my lap and I put my hands on her lower back.

( SEX SCENE - skip if you want )
Imma lil ass at these so bare w me 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

We started kissing and I flipped her over to where she was on laying down on the bed while I was standing up closer the edge of the bed.

I started kissing and sucking on her neck while she started rubbing my dick with her hand in my pants.

I slipped my hand in her shorts and felt she didn't have on panties already.

" You was ready ta Get fucked today huh?" I said pumping in and out faster.

" I- I—" She stuttered while her eyes closed. I took my hand out and licked my fingers.