13

" You bitches don't want war with us."

-

Riah.

" No cause bitch you got me fucked up. I'm single, bye Boomer get out my face." I yelled at him.

" Bruh you single cause I ate yo fruit snacks?" He stood looking dumbfounded.

" Yes cause you stay eating my shit but it's a problem when I eat yours. Why you do me like this?" I wiped a tear.

" I know You is not crying over some fruit snacks bruh, I can buy you some more." He smacked his lips.

" Yo broke ass can't buy shit bitch!" I snapped on him.

He pulled out a stack of money and threw it in my face.

" Ow." I rubbed the spot he hit.

" Go Buy the whole damn store with all the fruit snacks you want."

" Bae you mad at me?" I poked my lip out.

Silence.

" Trulondrick Norman?" I said laying on him.

" Get yo federal ass off me." He yanked his shoulder that I was laying on the other way.

" Why you so angry?" I put my hands up.

" Bitch you dumped me cause I ate some fruit snacks." He shook his head.

" Cause why would you do that?"

" Let me leave this room before I violate my probation." He said standing up.

" You already violated by leaving out the Rouge, what yo—"
He snatched my ass up.

" Shut the fuck up sometimes."

I rolled my eyes and answered my ringing phone.

" What's the word G Nari?"

" Swear to god?" I stood up about to go to Kentrell room.

" What?" Boomer mouthed to me.

" She said some niggas just jumped Kendell and up'd a pistol on em cause of some Yb and Ben did." I said hanging up the phone.

" Maine, the fuck they got into na?" Boomer swung on the air.

" Ion kno But I'm finna go tell them about Dey self." I started walking towards the door.

" Nah, they ion need you in that shit. It don't got shit to do wit ya." He pulled me back.

-

Kayli.

@kaay

@kaay.bucks : ain't make you by myself but imma take care of you by myself 😏. #foreverGotyou

" Taytay you wake up when Kayden go to sleep." I shook my head.