9

" On the road, yeah I be gone everyday."

-

Kentrell.

" This Taytay first time seeing BabyK?" Star asked Kayli.

" Yup, he be with Kayden somewhat a lot." She nodded.

Glad my babymamas getting along.

" My nephews looking handsome, let me take y'all flick." Kd came taking pictures on his 5C.

" Bet you 10, this picture be pixelated." Ben nudged me.

" Kd, let me see the pic." I shook Ben hand, confirming the bet.

" I think I could be a photograph—" Boomer cut Kd off

" Not with that fucking droid you got. They don't even them bitches in stores nomore Kd, dead ass. It's 2017, the 7 out. Upgrade." Boomer snapped at him.

" Bitch you always got some negative shit to say." Kd smacked his lips.

" Up my 10." Ben held his hand out.

I smacked my hands and dug in my pocket, digging out a wrinkled 10 dollar bill.

" It's time to board the plane." Montana came to where we was.

I stood up and grabbed my duffle bag.

" Taytay tell daddy see you later." Kayli picked him up.
He was too young to fly, so only BabyK and Draco would be going.

" I love you." I kissed his cheek.

" 10 you nephew." Ben came and dapped up Taylin.

" It's always the niggers." Boomer shook his head.

" Nigga you the blackest one." Kd smacked his head.

" Hea' fat ass always crying over my food." Star handed BabyK a snicker while picking him up.

" C'mon, niggas can never be on time." Montana nagged while leading the gang the way of our flight while I stayed back for a slight second.

" Hurry yo Yb!" Ben yelled.

" Facetime me everyday, don't go outside, don't fight nobody, don't be in no niggas face and do—"

" Maine you got me bent." Kayli smacked her lips loud as hell.

" And if I catch ole girl Gionni, I'm beating her ass." She switched Taylin to her other hip.

" Just don't get in too much trouble, faces up. I'll see you inna minute." I hugged her while grabbing her booty.

" You ain't my nigga, don't be touching me." She squinted her eyes.

" Shat up." I replied before giving her a quick kiss on the lips then running to the direction of my flight.