20

Long as y'all keep voting, Imma keep updating. 🙂

-

" Even if I was with my kids, I know I had to."

-

Riah.

" Once this Shit off my ankle, imma come see you bae." I said eating some hot Funyuns.

" I need you and 10 to hold it down that shit down for me."

" Hold what down?" I said while licking my fingers to get the sauce off.

" Too federal to talk over the phone, I need you to get 5g to pay for my lawyer though."

" Nigga we are a broke couple, where imma get that from?" I said rolling my eyes.

" Quit saying that shit. I'm not broke so you ain't." He snapped on me.

" Since when you not? And why the lawyer cost so much?"

" My lawyer gotta fly out from Washington, I gotta pay for his shit down here, he one of the best and the fuck you think I do on the block all day bruh? Sell the damn money?" He snapped again.

" Well okay, I aint know you was balling like that foo." I held my hands up in surrender like he could see.

" Bae I gotta go, I love you. Be safe out here, shit getting crazy."

" I love you too baby, don't let them get my dick!" I said laughing.

" Quit playing with me man."
He replied before hanging up the phone.

I got up and went to the bathroom.
It's bunk as fuck they made me come to my mama house instead of my auntie.

I heard Somebody walking in the hallway and my mama was at work so I know for sure somebody in this bitch.

When the noise died down, I opened the door and turned towards the back of the house so I could try to go through the back door.

" Bitch Stop walking." Delecia held a gun up to my head.

" Say li Riah, you goin leave my bd the fuck alone." That Sherwood hoe Sharell grabbed my shirt.

" Bitch I aint leaving shit alone, Big B forever mines and if you want my spot take it. Now hoe let me go. You ain't bullying shit." I snatched her hand from my shirt.

" You ain't no stepper forreal." Delecia started laughing.

" Put that gun down and I'll show you how I'm bumming."

-

Noonie.

I was just getting released from the hospital and Ben was supposed to pick me up.

He was taking all day and wasn't answering the phone at all.

BabyZaddy 💚-