Prologue - Knowing Jeongyeon

"Knowing you are the one that I want for the rest of my days, you are all of my days"

That's one my favorite music from one of my favorite album. While I'm listening to it, I can't feel happy, the lyrics describe everything I don't have.

Oh by the way, I'm Yoo Jeongyeon. I'm seventeen years old, I am at the second year of high school. I live in Seoul, South Korea.
This year I tried a new look, I let my hair grow and I painted pink. I normally use my glasses but when I am not in the mood I use my contact lens.

I am kinda extroverted girl, I normally walk around with my three best friends, Nayeon who has been my friend since last year, she is a very nice person and always helps me in the subjects because she is in a higher school year; Jihyo who is now kinda dating Nayeon (?), she is my friend since elementary school, she always give me wise adviced and all, and finally I have Momo, my story with her is really messed up so, I've known Momo since we were both kids, her parents are friends with my parents and since I was six years old we are best friends, my friendship with her is the kind I put above my needs, if she needs help with something I will always do my best, not because I'm less friend with Jihyo and Nayeon is just because the connection that I have with Momo is really strong.

At home, I have a good relationship with my sister Chaeyoung, she is a baby who I need to protect. And both of my parents aren't always home, they travel a lot because of theis jobs, so all the time is almost just me and Chaeng.

Now I am starting the second year of high school and I hope something different happens this year. Yeah, my life seems like a bad story from a tv show, right?