Chapter Two - Why is she like this?

Jeongyeon's POV

Anyway, I'll just go to the room and then I'll meet her.
Where is Momo? Jihyo? Nayeon? Is anyone in this shithole?
Right across the school's yard, I see Sana, she is not my friend but she is Momo's friend and our classmate.

  - Sana! Come here. - I say and she looks at me and comes to my direction.

  - Hey Jeongyeon, how are you? What a long time - She bows and shake my hand.

  - Fine thanks and you? - She agrees with her head - Have you seen Momo, Jihyo or Nayeon?

  - I don't think so, I saw a girl that seems like Nayeon but she had red hair and no bangs so I don't think it's her.

  - Yeah it's her, she changed last week, where did you saw her, Sana?

  - I think she was going to the main bathroom. Anyway, I need to go, today is the first day of school for my friend.

  - Thank you, Sana.

Nayeon is probably freaking out in the bathroom about her hair. I'm going there. I was feeling good while the wind does that good sounds in my ears. The trees are big and full of colors.
I go to the bathroom and find Nayeon looking at herself in the mirror.

  - Hey Nayeon. - I touch her arm.

  - Hi Jeongyeon - She bows with her head.

  - Did you just bow to me? I thought we have passed that. - I say while laughing

  - Come on, Jihyo says that she thinks is rude when I don't do it. So I kinda started doing that know - If she says - Anyway, my hair looks fine, right? Jihyo said that she prefers with bangs.

  - Have you seen Jihyo already? I mean, of course, you did. Is you guys. - I say while laughing - But no, it looks better without bangs, the red color is already flashy. Where is Jihyo anyway?

  - She is in the way here. We were video chatting before. Did you saw Momo? I mean, she is not here with you so she isn't in school. Where is she?

  - I don't know, Nayeon. She is always late on the first day of school. She is probably at her way here or packing. Anyway, do you know what is going to happen today?

   - I know the basics only, we all need to meet in the lobby at 10 o'clock and then the principal will talk to us about how it's going to be this year, things are really going to change.

   - Things are already changing, this year they put me with two roommates, for years it has been just me and Momo in the dorm. And the problem is that I couldn't find the other girl who is sharing the room with me, I only know that Momo is there because I saw her name.

   - Does that mean that they're probably are going to change that? I don't wanna be in a room with strangers, I wanna be with Jihyo just like last year. That was how we met and all.

   - Is not just because you don't wanna be alone, you just wanna be with your girl all day - I joke - you wanna kiss and... - Nayeon interrupts me.

   - Shut up - She grabs my arm and takes me to the corner of the bathroom, checks if there is anyone in the bathroom and says - No one can know we are dating, for god sakes.

   - Why? Haven't you both tell your folks you are, you know, gay and dating?

   - Jeongyeon, that is not easy. They think Jihyo is my best friend and they like her so much and I don't wanna change that. Just please, shush about this. No one can know.

   - Nayeon, I know that people can be horrible and homophobic, but your parents love you. Anyway, how are you suppose to be pretending you are not dating if you guys are always hugging and all?